nasiona marihuany

Schizofrenia

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

Fidel Gastro

Stary wyjadacz cukierasków...
Weteran
Buchów
Nie znam,fote zapodaj to ci powiem co o niej mysle...

Wuja_Ben

Buchów
Schizofrenia i skleroza to moje siostry strasznie wk***iające ale da się z nimi żyć

S

sub

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/schizophrenia.htm

Based upon your responses to this schizophrenia screening measure, you appear to have some signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Your responses are similar to others who experience symptoms of schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. This includes symptoms such as hallucinations and/or delusions, a poverty of speech, and/or emotional "flattening."

Since this online quiz cannot diagnosis any disorder, it does not tell you whether you have schizophrenia or not. Only that your responses are similar to those that do.

You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek out further clarification about this matter from a trained mental health professional as soon as possible in order to rule out a possible schizophrenia or psychotic disorder. - See more at: http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/schizophreniaquiz.cgi#sthash.PriXuZuK.dpuf

http://www.schizoid.info/

Your result is beyond the range of normal values.

This does not mean that you are definitely at risk for schizophrenia. It is possible that your lifestyle has specific effects on your mind, and this, in turn, distorts the result.
You should analyze the factors that, in your opinion, could have a decisive influence on such a high result on the test. In the future, these factors may cause irreversible changes in personality, which can lead to pathologies.
It appears that you may have a predisposition to addiction - smoking, alcohol or gambling. It is important to understand that this test does not measure many of the physiological factors that have a decisive influence on the result of diagnosis. At the same time, if you honestly answered all the questions, the test result gives you a reason to think about your lifestyle and to learn more about your own personality.

In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 25067 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days.

wiecej testów nie robie... OO!!!

stafffik

Buchów
In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 12891 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days.

L

LaCocaine

Ogladaliscie film " Piękny umysł" ja wlasnie do tego daze bo jeszcze tej schizofreni nieosiagnolem... , mam tylko jakas inna ale licze ze z czasem i tamta zdobede :pr:

S

sub

Ogladaliscie film " Piękny umysł" ja wlasnie do tego daze bo jeszcze tej schizofreni nieosiagnolem... , mam tylko jakas inna ale licze ze z czasem i tamta zdobede :pr:

Medytacja ? chemia? - Czy jedno i drugie?

Ostatnia edycja:

Esesman Hajnryś

Buchów

ten film to gówno i fikcja. Widzieliście kiedyś prawdziwego schizofrenika? Leży przywiązany pasami do łóżka z pampersem na dupie i majaczy, ale spoko, już niedługo i wy tacy też będziecie ;):zombi:

PS. Ja ***ie, jak trzeba być po***any aby oczekiwać z niecierpliwością schizofrenii:pr: leczyć sie ku**a a nie na forum pisać pierdoły

L

LaCocaine

i nic nie napisałeś

co to w ogóle miało być ten post. piz*a jesteś sub

O jejku Gimbaza atakuje a to jest gorsze od tej schizofreni , skoro Ty jestes wsrod ludzi ktorych sie przypina pasami ... nie bede konczyl bo sie przerazilem...

no tak ten film to fikcja bo przeciez realistyczne jest to ze "demony" ludzmi o sciane zucaja :D:D:D to nie sa takie zesz choroby...

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół