nasiona marihuany

Uprawa Wertykalna - Vertical

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

Buchów
No myślałem o tym ale czy nie będą znów za słabo doświetlone?
Ale myślę że jak je ładnie będę prowadził po drabinkach to wyeksponuję topy do światła.
Myślałem że będę miał problem z temp. a tu 24 stopnie praktycznie cały czas więc spokojnie bym się wyrobił przy 600W bez cooltuby.
Szerokość 90cm na 130cm ponad 200cm wysokości.

A

ALWAYS_STONED

jak myślicie,czy nie za mało miejsca miedzy lampa,a roślinką będzie??
jest około 10cm z każdej strony.

możne lepiej zbudować nową skrzynkę,albo mniejsza lampę wstawić(hps odpada)??

Fidel Gastro

Stary wyjadacz cukierasków...
Weteran
Buchów
Widzial ktos moze vertical na custom ledach?jesl tak proslilbym o link,strasznie mnie korci tylko miejsca brak....

S

sub

Widzial ktos moze vertical na custom ledach?jesl tak proslilbym o link,strasznie mnie korci tylko miejsca brak....

Znaczy się dodatkowe oświetlenie boczne?

Bo wertykal w takim wydaniu jak dla HID to chyba... dziwny by był na ledach.
choć ktoś tam nawet panel buduje taki - znaczy sie chińczycy ... dla kogoś.

tu: http://www.hydrogrowled.com/Upload/Block/2012/06/21/6_thumb.png
1.png

przenoszenie cześci oświetlenia na boki ...

NASA - np.. dawne testy stare jak swiat

tu coś jest -> http://hortsci.ashspublications.org/content/43/7/1951.full.pdf+html

w środku jest zdjęcie.. jak to wygląda..
idea taka jak tu:

rurowe świetlówki.. ...
http://www.wiki.haszysz.com/images/3/3f/Zamkły_kultywator.jpg
302.jpg

boczne .... http://www.wiki.haszysz.com/index.php/Plik:Klosedkulitwator.jpg
clear.gif

a to jest z książki.. starej jak jasna..ch. -> http://www.wiki.haszysz.com/index.php/Closet_Cultivator

LAMP PLACEMENT TO INCREASE LIGHTING EFFICIENCY

In addition to light quality, the position of light sources relative to the photosynthetic surfaces of plants has a large effect on crop productivity. Because the radiation energy intercepted by a surface from a point source is related to the inverse square of the distance between them (Bickford and Dunn, 1972), reducing that distance will have a large impact on the incident light level. Compared with scorching hot, high-intensity discharge emitters, cooler LED emitters can be brought much closer to plant tissues. LEDs, therefore,
can be operated at much lower energy levels to give the same incident PPF at the photosynthetic surface. Collaboration between Purdue University and the Orbital Technologies Corporation (Madison, WI) has led to the development
of a reconfigurable LED lighting array to reduce electrical input for crop lighting.
Massa et al. (2005a, 2005b) described a lighting array consisting of 16 ‘lightsicles,’’ each of which contains 20 1-inch 2 ‘light engines’’ with numerous printed-circuit LEDs. Each square light engine has columns of red and blue LEDs that are independently current-controlled to allow continuous dimming and color blending capability. The lightsicles can be arranged in a separate, vertical, intracanopy configuration whereby
a crop stand of planophile plants such as beans or tomatoes can grow up around and surround the vertical light strips. The LED light engines are energized individually from the bottom up to keep pace with the top of the growing crop canopy. Preliminary crop growth studies were performed with cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp. breeding line IT87D-941-1), a dry-bean crop. When compared with stands grown under horizontal, overhead LEDs, either using the same system reconfigured (successive testing) or from a second system that became available later (simultaneous experimentation), intracanopy-grown cowpea produced a greater amount of biomass, converted a higher percentage of light energy into biomass, and had a greater retention rate of inner-canopy leaves. Figure 2 compares intracanopy versus overhead lighting for cowpea. Lower leaf senescence and abscission resulting from mutual shading from overhead lighting was virtually eliminated in the intracanopylighted stands. The biomass produced per kilowatt hour of energy consumed was more efficient for cowpea grown with intracanopy lighting than for stands grown with overhead
lighting but all other conditions equivalent (Massa et al., 2006).
The two growth systems produced comparable evapotranspiration
rates (Russell et al., 2006). When the percentage of blue light was maintained less than 10% to 15% of total irradiation, cowpea plants developed abnormal intumescence or edema on older leaves (Fig. 3A). This tumorlike growth did not form under higher blue light levels. ‘Triton’ pepper plants grown
with either intracanopy or overhead R + B LED lighting also developed severe occurrence of foliar edema. Although fruit set occurred, the extensive edema on both leaves and flower buds (Fig. 3B) strongly inhibited photosynthetic productivity (data not presented). The pepper symptoms were not mitigated by using higher percentages of blue light as occurred for cowpea. Preliminary analysis using additional ultraviolet A (365 nm) ‘‘black lights’’ was inconclusive, most likely as a result of the low energy flux from those lamps and unequal distances from the ultraviolet A source to the photosynthetic surfaces within a stand. ‘Persimmon’ tomato plants grown under the same LED lamps
displayed normal growth without edema, indicating that even within solanaceous species, different susceptibilities to this physiological disorder occur. Further investigation of specific light requirements for normal growth and development of different plant species and cultivars will be required as LED lighting systems develop further.

w sumie i to podpada pod.. --> http://www.ledgrow.eu/test8.html
Gość czytał zapewne wszystko na temat .. i wiedział, że w momencie pokazowego bica rekordu - dobrze jest to tak zrobić.. skoro.. to

http://www.ledgrow.eu/Cree-16-10-2010-002.jpg
80.jpg

http://www.ledgrow.eu/Cree-10-10-2010-006.jpg
329.jpg

a tu starsze|: zanim zrezygnował z soczewek ostatecznie
249.jpg

43.jpg

Ostatnia edycja:

Fidel Gastro

Stary wyjadacz cukierasków...
Weteran
Buchów
Dzieki sub,swoja droga bardziej oczy mnie bola od patrzenia na ledy niz na hps mam wrazenie jakby strumien byl mocniejszy z led,ciekawe jak daleko moze penetrowac taka dioda cree

S

sub

Dzieki sub,swoja droga bardziej oczy mnie bola od patrzenia na ledy niz na hps mam wrazenie jakby strumien byl mocniejszy z led,ciekawe jak daleko moze penetrowac taka dioda cree

to dlatego.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminancja

Luminancja – wielkość fotometryczna będąca miarą natężenia oświetlenia padającego w danym kierunku. Opisuje ilość światła, które przechodzi lub jest emitowane przez określoną powierzchnię i mieści się w zadanym kącie bryłowym. Jest to miara wrażenia wzrokowego, które odbiera oko ze świecącej powierzchni.
Jednostką luminancji w układzie SI jest kandela na metr kwadratowy (cd/m²), nazywana też nit (nt), w układzie CGS –​ stilb.

Luminancja jest zdefiniowana jako

2.png

gdzie

3.png
to wartość luminancji (cd/m²),

4.png
to wielkość strumienia świetlnego (lm),

5.png
to kąt pomiędzy normalną do powierzchni i określonym kierunkiem,

6.png
to powierzchnia źródła (m²),

7.png
to wielkość kąta bryłowego (sr).

Penetracja? Tu jest coś o tym:

[sek zaraz znajdę]

no nie do końca :- W każdym razie... nie opłaca się za ślinie penetrować ;)

knna napisał:
I call any ligting that emits on a given direction as directional. But we shouldnt lose on semantics. The fact that a LED not spread his light emission along a sphere, but on best case, along a semisphere means the light density drop is below the square of distance. On worst case, it drops at half the square of distance. The narrower the beam angle, the stepper drop in light density with distance.

Of couse any actual light source, still the more pure directional ones, spread with distance, so light density drops (still a laser beam will do, it you let enough distance it will become evident). And in general, as in the beam angle light spreads on all directions, an square factor is always present, but corrected by a coeficient, which depends on the beam angle. It varies for 1/3 to lower than 1/10 for very narrow and colimated beam angles. Measure light density with distance for aspheric lens of 2º and check how close of the square it is.

Whats happen is LEDs, still narrow beam angles ones, emits lots of light outside the "beam angle". There is 2 ways manufacturers defines beam angle:

The most used is half max intensity, meaning "beam angle" is that angle at which intensity (photometric unit cd, radiometric W/sr) is half of the max (intensity on the optical axis). So it lets lots of light emission outside the beam angle.

Other manufacturers use as the beam angle that at which 90% of the total light is emitted. Usually, for same LED, beam angle using this definition is larger.

So photons emitted by a LED are spreaded along a wide area, whaever the rated beam angle. Most of them fall into the defined "beam angle", but still many falls outside it (with secondary lens, usually there is a well defined beam angle and little light falls out of it). So the correction factor respect the square tend to be low, around 1/3. But 1/3 of the square is not the square.

Anyway, we dont use a single LED. We use many. As light density with distance for a single LED drops, because footprint increases with it, when you put many, light being spreaded for each enter on the area lit by others, and that is what keep light density near constant: same photons spreaded on same area. So the rate at which a single LED emission drops light density with distance is almost irrelevant on a multiLED setup. Due that I prefered to skip the question, as it only serves to mislead us.

Of course there are differences between narrow and wide beam angles when you consider plants blocking light. A narrow beam with higher intensity entering the canopy across a hole of a given size is able to carry more photons than a wide angle one with less intensity. But on the other hand, it suffer more for shadowing, as a leaf into the main beam angle blocks most of the light. I want to make a detailed analysis about this on next post, and show the advantages and disadvantages of each.

knna napisał:
If we want to check how is the light density drop with distance due the spreading of light, its a must to do it on a black painted area to eliminate reflection, and of course, with nothing blocking light.

On the other hand, measuring with the reflective walls we use is the best to have a good idea of actual atenuation with distance, due the loss at reflection.

But always be aware than measuring just on a line, directly below the light source may be tricky. We are measuring local irradiance here, only valid for that single point at which we measure it. If we measure just along the optical axis, for sure a narrow optic will get a lower drop with distance, because its intensity is higher, but coverage, less. The higher reading on the optical axis is compensated for the lower reading off axis: lighting is more uneven.

But as I explained, this happen because you are measuring results from just a single panel. So light spreads from it, but on a conical pattern, so light density on the axis falls at lower rate than off it. But if you put 4 panels as that on the 4 corners, you realize that past the distance at which beams joins, drop of light density is way lower, as light going out the beam is compensated from light from the other panels going into it, producing an even lighting. It happen the same if instead of panels, we place LEDs along all the top area lighting downwards.

So, what are the benefits of narrow optics (beam angle) and wide ones?

Narrow optic: [ przyp - panele z soczewkami na ledach]

Pros:

-Lower light losses (less light goes to side walls)

-Light more focused, being able to send more light through a hole in canopy of a given size

-Work very well when placed at some distance of plants (typically, more than 1ft)

Cons:

-More uneven lighting. In the case of using LEDs separated to the next instead of crowded panels, difficulties mixing light spectrum.

-Dont work fine at short distances. Need some distance to get light distributed evenly, and, more as narrower optics used, exist the risk of excessive local irradiances when plants are too close. But in general, they can be used at short distances without deleterious effects, apart of reduced efficacy.

-Shadowing may be an issue.

In general, narrow optics is a good idea when k and/or LAI are low (low k:leaves mostly in angle, not horizontal; low LAI: leaves not too abundant, there is enough holes in the canopy) as it allows to use just top lighting.

So light losses are lower (good), but lighting obtained, less even (bad).

Wide optics:

Pros:

-Very even lighting with excelent spectrum mix still at short distances. Increased efficacy of the light, especially at short distance of the lamp.

-Produces a kind of diffuse lighting: light comes from almost all directions, being able to enter any hole in the canopy, independent of leave's angle

-Shadowing is never a problem.

Cons:

-More light loss due more photons goes to the side walls. Worse as larger is the distance from lamp to plants and walls less reflective.

So this option only have a drawback, but its an important one. I choosed to go this way and use very reflective walls to overcome the problem, as apart of it, IMHO, wide optics are way more versatile. I tend to use side lighting always that is possible, and for side lighting for sure that narrow optics arnt a good idea.

Wide beam angles are very useful on side lighting and where k is high, as there is little shadowing and light enters for all the holes in the canopy, "looking" for them on a 3D fashion, and not by brute force vertically. Two leaves separated 1" vertically may block fully space looking from top, but have a wide hole between them. Wide optics works better here.

But I admit than 90º beam angles are generally enough to get the advantages of "wide optics". I use larger ones simply because LEDs I like for efficiency/price arnt avalaible on it. If I could get good LEDs with 90º optics, I would use them. Using secondary lens on larger beam angle LEDs is not a good solution because they have their own losses.

My ideal LED setup would use 90-120º beam angles on the center, and 30-45º ones on the edges, in order to get the lowest light losses but the more even lighting and more diffuse light. And with LEDs distributed along all the grow area, not all in a central panel.

On the other hand, on side lighting, 120-170º beam angles are ideal. The wider the better in this case.

I am working with optical films, that may overcome all the cons for a relativelly low cost in light. Just changing the curvature of the film, it is possible to get a very wide beam angle and a colimated column of light with high intensity from the same LED string.

The debate between brick panels and LEDs evenly distributed along all the grow area is very similar to narrow/wide optics, but both pros and cons are very extreme. While narrow optics on LEDs result on a more uneven light distribution a short distance, if LEDs are not together in the top center of the grow area, at 1ft from the lamp or less there is already an even lighting. But when all LEDs are in the center, it happen very similar to HIDs, that need relatively long distance to lit effectively all the space, and always producing a very uneven lighting that seriosly drop efficacy of the light. [<- to apropo komercyjnych paneli }

Using multiples sources of light is all advantages, both if considered for single LEDs or full panels: better 2 panels of 50W instead of 1 of 100, and 4 of 25 better than 2 of 50. There is disminishing results here, past a number of light sources there is little gain, but from 1 to 2 or 4, there is a very noticiable difference. Light distribution is always way evenly this way, and evenly lighting result on increased efficacy. On the other hand below a brick panel penetration is increased because intensity is higher, but it only happen below the lamp, while at the sides, penetration is lower, because the light intensity does.

Hempyguy, I dont like rules at all. They only exist to be broken

And I have noticed along the years on the growing boards that there is many different types of growers with different priorities. Its almost impossible to find rules that fits all on almost any thing related to growing. If we narrow the conditions of our "rules", as for example, efficacy of light being target nº1, I would rephrase rule as:

"Use wide angle LED on the center, and narrow on the sides (except if your lamps is going to work always at more of 1 1/2ft of canopy, in which case use narrow optics, and very narrow on sides)."

Or better yet, change the emphasis to:

"If your plants are taller than 2 ft, use side or intracanopy lighting"

Ostatnia edycja:

miłyuprzejmy

Buchów
Witam.
Chce się dowiedzieć czy uprawa wertykalna sprawdzi się w małych boxach gdzie wystarczy jedna świetlówka energooszczędna?
I czy lepiej poczekać aż roślina będzie miała te dwa tygodnie i dopiero przestawić żarówkę poziomo, czy można od kiełka stosować uprawe wertykalną?

TOiOWO

Buchów
Chce się dowiedzieć czy uprawa wertykalna sprawdzi się w małych boxach gdzie wystarczy jedna świetlówka energooszczędna?

Wertykal sprawdzi się w każdych warunkach.
Tylko dzięki zastosowaniu takiej uprawy jesteś w stanie wycisnąć z powierzchni boxa 110%

/////kszkszststssp///////

Odświeżyłem temat nie z byle powodu. Patrzcie, podziwiajcie.

Volksgarden - Hydro&Vertical

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84zh7XL15n8[/youtube]
Jest to zestaw firmy Omega Garden.
Konstrukcja systemu jest banalnie prosta, a sama uprawa bardzo wydajna i łatwa w obsłudze. Jednym słowem raj dla każdego growera.

Składanie całej maszyny :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4g6kox30_c[/youtube]
5.png

garden_schematic%7E0.jpg

Sukces takiej uprawy wynika z małej straty światła, dobrej odległości źródła światła od rośliny, zastosowaniu hydroponiki oraz zjawiska 'orbitropizmu'...
Orbi..co ?
To : ' Omega Garden odkryła, stałe obracanie roślin o 360° w pionie powoduje równomierne rozprowadzanie auksyn po całej roślinie, co wzmacnia roślinę i poprawia jej wzrost. '
lightpyramid.jpg

Jest ktoś chętny sprawdzić jak orbitropizm wpływa na cannabis ? ;)

Cała zabawa kosztuje 2595.00$... dla pocieszenia dorzucają 5lat gwarancji.
Oto ich oficjalna strona : http://www.omegagarden.com/

Bonus :

Ciekawy prodżekt tej samej firmy. Uprawa na dużą skalę czyli ' Farmdominium TM Vertical Farming Design'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjh97obNgUI[/youtube]
peace

Kminkus

Buchów
Co myślicie o tym żeby wykorzystać oszczędność światła i powierzchni w postaci uprawy wertykalnej i połączyć to z Aeroponika? Przymierzam się do rainforest 2 i myślałem o zwykłym scroga ewentualnie V ale po przeczytaniu tego topiku zastanawiam się nad siatka pionowa w kształcie koła. Myślicie, że efekty mogą być warte zachodu?

Kamillvs

Buchów
prośba o pomoc przy projekcie verticala

Potrzebuję pomocy w zaprojektowaniu uprawy typu wertykalnej.
Wybrałem już nasionko (White Widow) oraz świetlówkę (85W, 2700K, średnica 10cm).
Box ma być okrągły a roślinka ma być trenowana na siatce. Tu nie wiem jaką średnicę boxa wybrać.
Ja to widzę tak:
świetlówka ma 10cm
odstęp od świetlówki do rośliny 10cm (czyli średnica +20cm)
10cm z promienia na miejsce dla rośliny (czyli też +20cm)

Łącznie wychodzi 50cm. Czy to nie będzie za mało?

S

sru

masz możliwość to zrób 60cm - spokojnie 3 planty wejdą

odległość od świetlówki, zwłaszcza przy wercie, to praktycznie mógłbyś przytulić roślinę do niej, zwłaszcza jak dasz mały wentylatorek od dołu, każdy cm to więcej lumenów dla rośliny

pomyśl nad jakimś odbłyśnikiem od góry - tak żeby światło kierować tylko na boki

no i wert z jedną roślinką to trochę bezsens - wertykal aby spełniał swoje zadanie wymaga zapełnienia jak najwięcej, najlepiej dokładnie całej przestrzeni wokół lampy, z dwoma nasionami będzie to 2 razy szybciej ;) z trzeba 3 razy

Kamillvs

Buchów
Dzięki stu :crazy:
Kurczę kupiłem jedno nasionko, co prawda mogę zamówić drugie, wydawało mi się że jedna WW przy ok 4 tygodniach wega da tyle odrostów że obrośnie lampę dookoła.
Piszesz mi tu że aż 3 plany na średnicy 60cm, a co z lampą? Te 85W wystarczy? Niby jest tam 6400lm, ale ile ma rzeczywiście to nie wiadomo.

S

sru

3 rośliny jedynie optymalizują czas uprawy/koszt/zbiór - dasz dłuższy weg będzie to samo ;) a z lampą jak to z lampą - im więcej tym lepiej ale przy 85w też będzie rosnąć

M

Magliabechiano

Dla mnie ideałem w tych wszystkich pionowych metodach uprawiania jest gość z rollitup: Heaths Flooded Tube Vertical W niedalekiej przyszłości sam chciałbym sprawdzić jak działa taki system. Niestety nie widziałem nigdzie indziej podobnych projektów z rur PCV.

edit

Chcę dodać jeszcze jeden wątek, w którym trochę lepiej pokazana jest budowa całego systemu: DIY Recirculating DWC PVC Tube

edit

Wydaje mi się, że zamiast stosować stosunkowo ciężkie w obróbce rury PCV, można tutaj użyć rór osłonowych do kabli, takich jakie daje pod chodnikami. One bez problemu się wyginają, co oszczędza nam czas na docinanie i uszczelnianie całości.

Ostatnia edycja:

yuun

Buchów
A ja się podzielę pomysłem, że chcę budować w formule "beczka" :) z świetlówką przez środek i chińskimi LEDami na dwu przesuwalnych paskach naookoło ściany beczki. Przymierzam się do czegoś takiego już od lat.

Najpierw parę przykładów:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=92259
http://www.rollitup.org/hydroponics-aeroponics/6137-barrel-two.html
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/frequently-asked-questions/202179-90w-led-barrel-grow.html

Teraz cechy wg mnie:
- te oczywiste: powierzchnia do światła, niepotrzebne odbłyśniki (nie tylko kwestia światła, ale też temperatury)
- warunkowe: przy silnym HPS długie cooltube z nawiewem przez środek (nie wiem czy był link tu do takiej uprawy, ale kiedyś widziałem takich kilka na necie) możliwość zbliżenia roślin do światła ; przy świetlówkach też można taki efekt wykorzystywać (bo brak odbłyśnika, bo można wiatrak nad i pod)
- to może być opcja pod: niewidoczność, kompaktowość, przenośność
- pełniejsza kontrola odblasku na ścianie. Mimo korzystności verticala, mi zależy na jeszcze większym zmaksymalizowaniu, zatem dopóki planty nie zgęstnieją totalnie, oraz po przycinkach przy końcu kwitnienia każdy lumen się liczy. Kąty padania i odbicia w centralnym świetle i okrąg ścian będą korzystniejsze od kwadratów.

Własne pomysły:

- beczka np. z tablica.pl . Są tam i plastikowe i inne. Na pierwszy projekt wybiorę chyba BECZKĘ PO OLEJU 60L. Za 20 pln można kupić. One są chromowane w środku i niektórzy grilla z nich robią. Tu przykład ogłoszenia i na zdjeciu grilla widać jakie w środku to świecące: http://tablica.pl/oferta/beczka-po-oleju-60l-na-paliwo-rope-benzyne-myslowice-ID47mgh.html . Wymiary ich: 37 średnica i 60 wysokość cm. Nie wiem jeszcze jak z wagą. Jeśli za ciężkie, to jednak wezmę plastikową "gospodarczą" - od 30 pln też na tablica 120 litrów takie "spożywka" (kapusta, ogórki itd) - i wtedy + fola diamond. Jeśli po kupieniu i przecięciu na pół (zrobię takie zakładanie jednej połowy na drugą sprytne i dodam jeszcze 5 cm na wysokość dzięki temu (przecięcie dokładnie w połowie)(wypełnienie odblaskiem odpowiednim).

- LEDy wokół na ścianie (!)(mimo odblasku ścian i centralnego pionowego światła). Ha to będzie super. To ma być 2 paski termoprzewodzące (miedź, alu?) a na nich 3W ledy 660nm i może parę royal blue. Każdy pasek wygięty w idealne koło (lub kupię coś takiego), na nim diody równo rozmieszczone, kabelki ładnie schowane, a oba paski suwalne w górę i w dół (np. tak, że wstawię drut sztywny przez wysokość przy samej ścianie, który będzie obejmowany przez rurkę mocującą z zakrętką, do której będzie pasek diod przymocowany. (EXTREMAL IDEA: RURKA MIEDZIANA Z WODĄ W ŚRODKU I CHŁODZENIE DIOD WODNE (pompka akwaryjna) - tzn. tak rurka jako podłoże dla LEDów) .

Taka własna odmianka:
- na początek na środku 2 CFL takietam philips tornado (jedna w dolnej połowie przeciętej beczki, tuż nad ziemią kwiatów (na słupku-rurce w której będzie kabel) a druga w górnej połowie) + diody CHIŃSKIE Z ALIEXPRESS. Tu mam wątek od tego: https://www.forum.haszysz.com/showthread.php?89615-Super-red-(660nm)-od-Semileds-przez-Epiled-pl i zamierzam się uprzeć i kupić te chińszaki, za maximum 1,5pln/sztukę (!) :)

- nie planuję trenowania plantów po siatce, tylko (ogólnie to tak: ziemia na dole w czymś innym niż beczka ale idealnie dopasowane kształtem i podzielona na 5 równych plastrów jak tort) od środka do zewnątrz LST (tzn. sadzę ziarna przy samym centrum prawie, każde w swoim plasterku i odginam rośliny od siebie promieniście do ścian (bo to będą AUTOFLOW nieduże, w przyszłości chcę w tym zrobić długą sativę kręconą po spirali po siatce :) ! ). Zamierzam każdy boczny odrost idący w górę korygować różnymi naciągami pomiędzyłodygowymi, by nie pokrywały się kontami wokół centralnego światła (tych moich dwu CFL)

Do przemyślenia mam:
- ściąganie całej górnej połowy beczki może być kłopotliwe jeśli plant zgęstnieje (właściwie nie przy ściąganiu a zakładaniu) ... ale to rozwiążę jakoś

(ps. wgląd do beczki od góry przez dziurę po oryginalnym zaworze którym napełniają)

:)

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół