nasiona marihuany

Mikoryza cudem dla ogrodnika

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

kubolelum

Weteran
Buchów
tak to kwestia wiary , każdy w coś wierzy

naturalnie i jak najbardziej kombicnayjnie tudzież herbatki kompostowe melasy
algi morskie bat guano itd to koszta ale jeśli chodzi o mnie to ja lubie ten rodzaj pracy i wydatków - to jest hobby

ostatnio zebrałem pierwszy plon z poczatkow mojego organicznego proejktu i wiecie co ? przy trymowaniu ***alo tak samo okropnie jak po bublerze z nawozami od GHE z 2 dniowum flusehm i jeszcze ripenem - no moze nie az tak zle ( identyfikacja tego zapachu prawodpobodnie w taki sposob bo sobie zaczalem ' wierzyc ' jak sub pisze ze chemia to zlo albo raczej organika naturalna to dobro - ale to nie do konca tak jest )
no i tym zapachem sie lekko zawiodlem - byc moze chodzilo o plesn bo w bublerze mialem jej sporo a teraz troche /

ale generalnie pale sobie teraz ta organike ze spokojnieszym sumieniem ;d
nie bede juz wojowal cos jest lepsze od drugiego - kazdy sam wybiera co dla niego ok

co do cen to w sumie praktycznie w cokolwiek bys nie zainestowal to i tak przy tym temacie , konopia , po zbiorach ci się wszystko zwróci : )

G-Star

Buchów
słyszałem dużo o tym ,że to szczepionka dla systemu korzeniowego i napewno maxymum działania jest we wczesnym etapie wzrostu( Vegetacji) same superlatywy oby z głową. POZDRO<joint>

D

delete

Jak ma sie stosowanie mikoryzy do przesadzania ?
Zamierzam przesadzac 1-2 razy.

yebaq

Buchów
A ja chciałem złamać stereotyp ,który mówi tym że mikoryzy nie wolno stosować z nawozami mineralnymi . Otóż ja stosowałem i odniosłem wrażenie ,że nie wpłynęło to negatywnie na rozwój systemu korzeniowego . Żeby się upewnić sprawdziłem na forach ogrodniczych i okazuje się że producent Mycoflor stwierdza że nawozy mineralne stosowane rozsądnie tzn. w zalecanych dawkach nie zabijają mikoryzy

Wuja_Ben

Buchów
w 2012 nie używałem mikoryzy a system korzeniowy był mocno rozrośnięty
w 2013 użyłem dwóch różnych szczepionek mikoryzowych bioponu i zielony dom i za cholerę nie widziałem różnicy do sezonu 2012

klomu

Buchów
kiedy wkladac do gleby grzybki? Bezposrednio przed włozeniem sadzeniem czy wczesniej np 2 tygodnie przed sadzeniem?

S

sub_23

Czyli jakie nawozy mogę stosować do mikroryzy?

Wszystkie ? - byle by rozsądnie:

Przynajmniej - takie informacje sie swego czasu pokazały na forum...
Razem z .. danymi wskazującymi, że pomaga to.. znaczy sie .. grzyb.. tym bardziej im trudniej dostępny jest P - czyli ziemia jest mniej zasobna w jego formy łatwo.. przyswajalne... - a w wypadku roślin jednorocznych - efektywność - w doświadczeniach polowych miała .. być : nie do określenia - i przewaga występować .. ma? w wypadku - tendencji upraw do chorób odglebowych.. Nie wiem... nie wiem..

W niektórych badaniach w zasobnej ziemi rosło lepiej jak grzyba nie było.

Podobno -> nawozy ales natural - mączka kostna np: etc.. - mają to do siebie, że dostępność P jest taka sobie - o ile nie ma - czegoś co potrafi z nich.. wyciągać go "efektywnie"
Tyle, że w ziemi zawsze coś jest - jeśli sie jej nie sterylizuje.

Podobno... Tu - niestety - tak zwane dane dostępne - forumowe..... są tak na Łoko.. bardziej .. no na oko moje.. wishful thinking - niż czymś co danymi zwać można by.

To, że coś działa spoko w warunkach naturalnych - np: dzikim polu z chwastami gdzie obieg materii .. wszelakiej jest.. jedynie natural ;) .. nie wiem jak odnieść do upraw...

A.. jeśli żywimy.. grzyba - cukrem.. a on tak naprawdę nic w danych warunkach uprawy nie daje? ;) Z drugiej strony - czy dodamy czy nie.. i tak - pewnie jakieś gatunki w ziemi będą - sterylizowana nie jest - i na dzikich polach pewnie sie trafi jakis .. co i tak wejdzie w.. "układ" .. wie ktoś jak z tym jest?

obrazek.. to jest ciekawe: nasilniejsza kolonizacja - występowała w wypadku stosowania - mieszanki krowiego gówna z NPK ... Dużko krowiego łajna + azofoska .. ciekawe.. <rotfl>

3.png

kolejne było w jednym takim wątku... zupełnie nie na temat.. w zasadzie...

Comparisons Between P-Fertilized and Mycorrhizal Plants
R. S. Pacovsky, G. J. Bethlenfalvay and E. A. Paul

Abstract

In experimentation with vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) fungi, the availability of non-VAM control plants of equal size to VAM plants is a fundamental requirement. The purpose of this work was to determine nutrient regimes needed to achieve growth equivalence between VAM and non-VAM plants. Soybean [Glycine max (L.)Merr.] cv. Amsoy 71 and sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] cv. Bok 8 plants were grown under controlled conditions in a soil (Josephine silty clay loam, mesic Typic Haploxerult) low in plant-available P. Soybeans were inoculated with one of four species and sorghum with one of two species of VAM fungi. Non-inoculated control plants received nutrient solutions that contained 0.0, 0.2, 0.4, or 1.0 mM P. while the growth of P-supplemented controls may be equivalent to VAM plants, an important question remains: Are these plants also equivalent in terms of such functional parameters as leaf development, dry matter partitioning, and nutrient assimilation? The objective of this experiment was to answer these questions. The response to VAM colonization was similar in both hosts, although less extensive colonization was observed in sorghum. Dry weight, leaf area, and P content increased exponentially with nutrient solution P level. Plants colonized with VAM fungi grew 3 to 6 times larger than the P-free controls but attained only 35 to 65% of maximum growth possible with high fertilizer P input. Host response to VAM colonization was equivalent to that of plants receiving between 0.12 and 0.22 mM P for phytomass, leaf area, and N content. Mycorrhizal plants contained less P, Mn, and root Fe but more Zn and Cu than comparable plants fertilized with P. It was concluded that P-treated, non-VAM plants differed physiologically and anatomically from VAM plants of equivalent size grown under P stress. It may therefore be necessary to establish the comparability of VAM plants and of “VAM-equivalent controls” separately for each plant parameter of interest. Even then, differential growth responses in VAM-host associations may prevent complete comparability between VAM and P-fertilized plants.

następne..

One of the most dramatic effects of infection by vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the physiology of the host plant is an increase in phosphorus absorption. When phosphorus is limiting, the maximum extent to which mycorrhizal infection can improve plant performance is thus predicted to be a function of the phosphorus deficit of the plant, the difference between phosphorus demand and phosphorus supply. Phosphorus demand is defined as the rate of phosphorus absorption that would result in optimum performance of the plant as measured by growth rate, reproduction or fitness. The phosphorus supply is defined as the actual rate of phosphorus absorption under the prevailing conditions. Variation among plant taxa in morphological, physiological or phenological traits which affect either phosphorus demand or phosphorus supply (and thus phosphorus deficit) is predicted to lead to variation in potential response to mycorrhizal infection. The actual response to mycorrhizal infection is predicted to be a function of the increase in phosphorus uptake due to mycorrhizal infection and the phosphorus utilization efficiency of the plant. Demonstrated variability in responsiveness to mycorrhizal infection among plant taxa suggests that mycorrhizal fungi may play an important role in determining the structure of plant communities. Mycorrhizal infection may alter the phosphorus deficit or phosphorus utilization efficiency independently from its direct effect on phosphorus uptake, making the prediction of response to mycorrhizal infection based on the traits of non-mycorrhizal plants quite difficult. For example, infection may at times increase the rate of phosphorus accumulation beyond that which can be currently utilized in growth, reducing the current phosphorus utilization efficiency. Such momentary 'luxury consumption' of phosphorus may, however, serve a storage function and be utilized subsequently, allowing mycorrhizal plants ultimately to outperform non-mycorrhizal plants.

lol

The effect of long-term fertilization with organic or inorganic fertilizers on mycorrhiza-mediated phosphorus uptake in subterranean clover

Abstract

A pot experiment was conducted with soil from a long-term (74-year) fertilization field experiment to compare the effects of organic and mineral fertilizers on mycorrhiza formation in clover, and mycorrhiza-mediated plant P uptake. Five treatments were selected from the field experiment representing different forms and levels of P. Mycorrhizal effects on plant growth and P uptake were estimated by comparing plants grown in untreated soil containing indigenous arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi, with plants grown in pasteurized soil.

Short-term versus residual effects of fertilizer/manure were also measured by comparing treatments with or without fertilizers added at the start of the pot experiment. Mycorrhiza formation was greatest in soil that had received no P for 74 years, followed by soil having received 30 or 60 Mg ha–1 farmyard manure (FYM), and soil having received 25 or 44 kg P ha–1 in NPK fertilizers. Plant growth and P uptake were severely reduced in the absence of AM fungi for all mineral fertilizer treatments.

In contrast, plants growing in soil that had received FYM grew equally well or better when non-mycorrhizal.

Recent additions of NK fertilizer and FYM had no effect on mycorrhiza formation, while additions of NPK led to reduced colonization. It thus seems that moderate quantities of FYM have less adverse effects on AM than equivalent amounts of nutrients in NPK fertilizers, a phenomenon that is most likely due to a temporal difference in P availability and its gradual release that balance plant demand.

inne forum..

Cytat Zamieszczone przez jackpl

Będąc studentem ogrodnictwa naoglądałem się doświadczeń gdzie stosowano mikoryzę.
Moje wnioski są takie:

1. Warto stosować gdy roślina ma tendencję do chorób odglebowych,
2. Mikoryza ma sens gdy roślina rośnie w ziemi, która nie zapewnia dobrych warunków rozwoju,

W innym wypadku szkoda czasu i pieniędzy, bo rezultaty są mierne.

mój ulubiony:

The arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus mosseae induces growth and metal accumulation changes in Cannabis sativa L.

Abstract

The effect of arbuscular mycorrhiza on heavy metal uptake and translocation was investigated in Cannabis sativa. Hemp was grown in the presence and absence of 100 μg g−1 Cd and Ni and 300 μg g−1 Cr(VI), and inoculated or not with the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus mosseae. In our experimental condition, hemp growth was reduced in inoculated plants and the reduction was related to the degree of mycorrhization. The percentage of mycorrhizal colonisation was 42% and 9% in plants grown in non-contaminated and contaminated soil, suggesting a significant negative effect of high metal concentrations on plant infection by G. mosseae.

Soil pH, metal bioavailability and plant metal uptake were not influenced by mycorrhization. The organ metal concentrations were not statistically different between inoculated and non-inoculated plants, apart from Ni which concentration was significantly higher in stem and leaf of inoculated plants grown in contaminated soil. The distribution of absorbed metals inside plant was related to the soil heavy metal concentrations: in plant grown in non-contaminated soil the greater part of absorbed Cr and Ni was found in shoots and no significant difference was determined between inoculated and non-inoculated plants. On the contrary, plants grown in artificially contaminated soil accumulated most metal in root organ. In this soil, mycorrhization significantly enhanced the translocation of all the three metals from root to shoot. The possibility to increase metal accumulation in shoot is very interesting for phytoextraction purpose, since most high producing biomass plants, such as non-mycorrhized hemp, retain most heavy metals in roots, limiting their application.

Keywords
Industrial hemp; Heavy metals; Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis; Glomus mosseae; Phytoremediation

Cud.. Ja wiem...
Cudów nie ma.
Raczej nie przeszkadza... nie znika - przy stosowaniu nawozów sztucznych - przy stosowaniu ich razem z krowim gównem może być i wiecej gribena - nie wiem jak tam ze składem gatunkowym.. w takich wypadkach jest - co ciekawe - w niektórych wypadkach .. wychodziło, że lepiej rośnie jak nie ma.. :lol:

hmm.... WIARA - albo sie ja MA albo nie..

Ostatnia edycja:
T

trivella

MIKORYZA kiedy?

Witam, pytanie brzmi tak czy majac rosliny wysadzone juz 50 dni na outdor bardzo dobrze rosnoce urzywajac do tego nawozow POWER ROTS i ALGA GROW(organicznych) i chcac dodac Biotabs Mycotrex (produkt do szczepienia micoryzy) da cos wogole czy tylko pogorszy .Przypuszczam ze jakas micoryza juz jest w tej ziemi bo ziemia byla odpowiednio przygotowana ale niejestem w 100% przekonany czy ta moja Micoryza "jest taka jaka powinna byc" w sensie jak bym dodal tego produktu to czy ona bylaby lepsza stuprocentowa , zeby puzniej niemyslec ze niedociagnalem wszystkiego na ostatni guzik ? Z gory dziekuje za odpowiedz.

lew judy

Buchów
mikoryze daje sie na samym początku wtedy rozwija sie proporcjonalnie razem ze wzrotem korzeni w tym roku pierwszy raz dalem mikoryze uniwersalną i musze przyznac ze jest naprawde gitara musisz poczytac czy jest sens dawac ją w pózniejszej wazie wzrostu jak masz sezonówki to spróbuj na jednej i zobaczysz

leniwiec

Nick Kompostow
Weteran
Buchów
Mikoryza na out to taki kwiatek do kożucha.

T

trivella

A niewiedzialem ja myslalem ze to "Mikoryza, mykoryza(mycorrhiza) – jest to występujące powszechnie zjawisko, polegające na współżyciu korzeni lub nasion roślin naczyniowych z grzybami (dotyczy około 85% gatunków roślin wyższych z całego świata). Większość przypadków mikoryzy dotyczy relacji mutualistycznej, w nielicznych przypadkach zależność przesuwa się w kierunku wykorzystywania grzyba

Weteran
Buchów
A wiedziałeś że mikoryzę odkrył Polak - Franciszek Kamieński?

ot taka ciekawostka...

Leniwcze - dlaczego uważasz szczepienie na out za bezsens? Rozwiń proszę wypowiedź...

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół