nasiona marihuany

Feminizacja - OFFTOP z tematu "Robimy nasiona feminizowane - FOTORELACJA"

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:
N

Niedzielny3.0

Dość pogmatwane te feminizowane. Robię to teraz drugi raz. Po pierwszym nie było żadnych herm. Nasiona słabo kiełkowały z uwagi na to że ostatni miesiąc a był to luty stały w przyciemnionym pokoju bez opieki. Teraz mam 12szt w boksie. 5x critical kush 5 Giant bud 1x liberty haze 1x WW XXL auto. Wszystkie zapłodnione WW XXL auto. Co do odmian to critical jest Masakrycznie różny. Giant bud godny polecenia i liberty fioletowieje zgodnie z opisem. Zostało mi trochę pyłku który czeka na Auto critical Orange punch, auto lemon zkittle i jakiś no name które mają teraz 2tyg. Mama zawsze powtarza. Mniej gadaj więcej rób . Powodzenia.

Arystokeles

Banned
Buchów
Domyślnie
Czy woda destylowana a woda demineralizowana to jest to samo? Można użyć wody demineraliozowanej do azotanu?

Śmieszek420

World Wide Weed
Obsługa forum
Weteran
Buchów
Odznaki
Można, one się chyba różnią metodą otrzymywania tylko o ile mnie pamięć nie myli.

#

Obsługa forum
Administrator
Weteran
Rozwiązań
Buchów
Odznaki
W destylowanej sa jeszcze jakies mineraly, demineralizowana jest juz absolutnie czysta i pozbawiona wszystkiego. Uzywac mozna obu.

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
btw: skoro offtop to offtop

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5341665&postcount=182

10-01-2012, 09:25

chimera napisał:
>> I dunno gingerale, I happen to think you are incorrect also. Your model doesn't fit with the current understanding of sexual determination in cannabis. If you want to bring new evidence or a new theory, the way I see it it's your responsibility to bring new information or explain how your position fits with the current model.

Y chromosome presence certainly does mean the plant is a male, by definition. All of the plants I've screened for the presence of a Y chromosome (via PCR with primers directed against Y chromosome located markers) show as males AND pass on 'maleness' via a Y chromosome in a 50:50 ratio when mated to female plants.

How many of these plants that you claim as male have you shown to not contain a Y chromosome? What's your methodology, or what lab is testing for you, and what protocol are they using?

I'm not sure who said it here but I should point out that the factors that are responsible for maleness can't possibly lie on the pseudo-autosomal region of the Y chromosome (and thus a portion of the X by corollary), because then it would be passed along on the X chromosome when recombination occurred between the X and Y, and these markers would show up in genetically female plants often, which they don't.

There is also absolutely no evidence to suggest that the 'modifying factors' which are involved in male flower development are either on the autosomes or X chromosome pair; the only thing we know with certainty is that something that determines male-ness is located on the Y-chromosome- be it a transcription factor or other gene product that result in plants with the Y chromosome being of the male gender. Either way, when it's present, the plant is a male.

We can make all sorts of transient and inducible changes in sexual expression on plants of both sexes via application of ethylene or ethylene blockers; that much shows us the genes involved in male-flower production themselves, are located on the autosomes or the non-PAR region of the X.

It should be no surprise given the obvious major controlling factor is ethylene- one of only 5 major plant hormones - that changes in ethylene levels will lead to atypical expression of the gender of the plant- ie the ability for genetically female plants to show male flowers, and vice versa. Given that ethylene levels are known to change in various plants as the life-cycle ends ( fruits ripening, for example) it stands to reason that natural or induced changes in ethylene by stress or other factors, can and does lead to atypical sexual expression.

-Chimera

Forteca

Błyskotliwy
Buchów
Ja użyłem deszczówki do feminizacji oraz odstanej kranówki, pestki jak miały wyjść tak wyszły :).

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Zdefiniowanie stanu chorobowego jest tak samo trudne, jak sprecyzowanie stanu pełni zdrowia (zob. dobrostan subiektywny).

Ja użyłem deszczówki do feminizacji oraz odstanej kranówki, pestki jak miały wyjść tak wyszły :).

Nieodstana kranówka także się nada.
Bez znaczenia. Ważne, że działa.

Tak mi sie przypomniało: potencjalna metoda kasowania tendencji do hermienia: poprzez prowadzenie lini wsobnej S.

https://www.forum.haszysz.com/showt...d-Maintenance-of-Gynoecious-Lines-of-Cucumber

Ciekawe czy to działa : w wątku na IC chyba o tym rozmawiają.

Ostatnia edycja:

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Zdefiniowanie stanu chorobowego jest tak samo trudne, jak sprecyzowanie stanu pełni zdrowia (zob. dobrostan subiektywny).

Tu nie porozmawiasz na ten temat.

Tam także nie. Tak mi się przypomniało bo i tu podobne tematy były. Do pewnego stopnia mniej lub bardziej. Lubie posty Chimery.
Poszukam co tam jeszcze ciekawego w temacie pisał.

02-10-2017, 02:08 PM
chimera napisał:
Let me clarify a misperception - these seeds were reproduced on a 2 acre plot in Europe from the seeds imported from California -these are not the made-In-California seeds! These are a relative open pollination with roguing to remove off-types of both females and males, derived directly from planting the seeds from California. Rob Clarke and Sam walked the fields and pulled the un-selected males and off-type females themselves, if memory serves these were from a project one in 91-93, but I will have to check with Sam and Rob to confirm the exact dates, I wasn't there. As far as scent goes, of course this is not going to be a narrow pool with a single genotype for smell, being an open pollination, there are going to be a range of scents, from skunk to sweet.

Like I said I don't have the exact year, but this project was undertaken at the time Rob and Sam had been involved in helping to preserve accessions from the Vavilov institute, so this work is inline with that same type of thinking- take the last of the Californian Skunk seeds and reproduce them in situ for future use / generations. It's really nothing special I have done on these, but I'm proud that Breeders Retail can bring these out for everyone to collect and preserve; this was after all the intention in the original creation of these seeds in the first place, and when I saw them in Sam's vault while we were cataloguing last year, I knew that these had to get into the hands of growers and collectors everywhere because they are a piece of cannabis history. Get a shwack of these and open pollinate them, and share them, or start your own line, that's what I'm going to do. These are heritage seeds as far as I am concerned, and we're all getting an opportunity to collect something special going back to 30-40 years of history in just a couple of generations.

Gizmo, the extent of the work done at Hortapharm wass o much more than finding the 2 clones that are used to make Epidiolex and Sativex, you are missing the bigger picture of you don't understand the work that was done. There are a few loud and persistent liars that spread nonsense about Sam and his work, but none of these clowns know the real story. Don't beleive everything you read over the internet. Sam preserved dozens and dozens approaching hundreds of pure un-hybridized cannabis accessions, created new hemp varieties, registered more cannabis cultivars that anyone before or since. His work and selections made the determining the Inheritance of chemical chemotype in the species possible, and Sam pioneered the understanding that terpenes play a role in the perception of and coloured the effect of 'the high', I could go on and on and on. If you don't know the story check out the papers on inheritance of Chemical profile in Cannabis sativa L, there are four initial papers and Etienne has since published a more complete picture of how different chemical profiles are inherited. None of this could have been done without Sam's work at Hortapharm, and hints to the details of the work are scattered throughout those papers. There are still over 1500 hybrids and pure preservation lines of many landraces, from Thais to different Afghanis, Hindu Kushes, Hazes, Hawaiians, open pollinations of early Durban, Early Girl, early Cali-Orange lines, different skunk lines, a whole collection of rare hemp germplasm and elite seeds from different hemp breeders the world over (China, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Russia...etc, etc)... the list literally goes on and on, in fact we recently updated the database to a full excel file with as much varietal info as we could pull together for the entire collection- it's something to behold. When we were cataloging the collection I kept saying to Sam, "I can't believe you have all this stuff still just sitting here, locked away under tight security in this climate controlled vault." I mean you literally cannot imagine just what is in this Pandora's Box of seed. The core collection is Sam's life work, or a chunk of it - this is the Opus. I can't imagine this seed being pieced off into the hands of growers worldwide to squander, this is a living library and look into both the past and future of cannabis, and somebody needs to make the most of the valuable genetic resource within, because there is really nothing else like it on the planet.

Some may not see the value in these and think they are over priced, but I think Breeders Retail has priced everything very reasonably and very fairly considering what these are. These seed are not going to be recreated ever, this are a snap shot in time of something you'll never find elsewhere, and to be perfectly honest, there just aren't enough to go around and for everyone to get some. Those that jump at them will get a piece of history. Those that don't might be able to get a chance at hybrids thereof at some later point in time, but there is no guarantee. These wont last forever, and I know one day people will be kicking themselves that they weren't around to grab some of these when they had the chance. I have taken a selection of most of these for my own vault, because to me these are the building blocks, and I'm as much of a seed collector as probably anybody on the site. I know when they are all gone, I'll be one of the few able to say I've got my own nice little personal stash for my own use. Some of you will be able to say the same, but the amounts of the stocks Breeders retail has listed at the moment are limited, and they won't last forever. All I can say is if you want them, don't hesitate too long, because it is a very, very limited resource.

Ostatnia edycja:

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów

Takie tam:

https://www.femaleseeds.nl/shop/white-widow-x-big-bud/

white widow x big bud napisał:
Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud is a combination of the best genetics of two truly iconic strains of cannabis. The WW x BB was first released in our X-line in 2010. This strain quickly moved to our permanent collection due to its massive popularity. The strain has remained popular ever since and is our current top seller.

It is a poly-hybrid, which means that from the same F1 cross, two populations were selected and stabilized separately for several generations. The result is an amazing hybrid with the high yield and skunky taste of the Big bud genetics. The powerful effect and smell originate from the White Widow genes.

WW x BB responds very well to all popular Indoor growing methods, comprising soil, hydroponics, SOG, SCROG and Deep Water Culture. It is easy to grow and offer new growers the opportunity to make a few mistakes while becoming a green thumb.

You can expect enormous resin production from the huge, tight buds. The super compact bud structure is the reason why WW x BB is not recommended for outdoors where there is high humidity in the latter stage of flowering as it is highly susceptible to mold. WW x BB provides a superior yield and are capable of producing yields up to 550 g per plant.

This strain develops a strong, pungent smell during its flowering stage making good air flow and filtration necessary when growing Indoors. The end product boasts a very generous THC content and produces relaxing yet functional high that is purely mellow – no anxiety or paranoia.

Selfing? dwie populacje?

Kiedyś pisali o cubingu ?
Cokolwiek.

#

Obsługa forum
Administrator
Weteran
Rozwiązań
Buchów
Odznaki
Newsy sprzed 3 dekad... Zieeew...

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów

Newsy sprzed 3 dekad... Zieeew...

to daj coś nowego. ;)
linki chociaż ;] poczytam sobie nie mam i tak nic lepszego do roboty.

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów

To umyj gary.
[MENTION=88292]Forteca[/MENTION]
Mam zmywarkę. Samo się myje. Kot pewnie także ma. Poza tym .. wiesz ile zachodu było by z wysyłaniem do mnie brudnych garów kurierem? Nie warto...

Poszukam jakiegoś zajęcia : miałem tabelkę robić kilka miechów temu po danych opublikowanych przez kogoś : może tym zabije czas ? Tylko po co... No dla zabawy...

Ostatnia edycja:

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół