nasiona marihuany

F1 : F2

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:
S

sub

Fragment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F1_hybrid

O wiele lepsze od tego co jest na forum. [[ tekst z F. pochodzi z FAQ overgrow.]]

Production of F1 hybrids

In plants

Crossing two genetically different plants produces a hybrid seed (plant) by means of controlled pollination. To produce consistent F1 hybrids, the original cross must be repeated each season. As in the original cross, in plants this is usually done through controlled hand-pollination, and explains why F1 seeds can often be expensive. F1 hybrids can also occur naturally, a prime example being peppermint, which is not a species evolved by cladogenesis or gradual change from a single ancestor, but a sterile stereotyped hybrid of watermint and spearmint. Unable to produce seeds, it propagates through the vining spread of its own root system.

In agronomy, the term “F1 hybrid” is usually reserved for agricultural cultivars derived from two different parent cultivars, each of which are inbred for a number of generations to the extent that they are almost homozygous. The divergence between the parent lines promotes improved growth and yield characteristics through the phenomenon of heterosis ("hybrid vigour"), whilst the homozygosity of the parent lines ensures a phenotypically uniform F1 generation. Each year, for example, specific tomato "hybrids" are specifically recreated by crossing the two parent heirloom cultivars over again.

Two populations of breeding stock with desired characteristics are subject to inbreeding until the homozygosity of the population exceeds a certain level, usually 90% or more. Typically this requires more than ten generations. After this happens, both populations must be crossed while avoiding self-fertilization. Normally this happens in plants by deactivating or removing male flowers from one population, taking advantage of time differences between male and female flowering or hand-pollinating[4].

In 1960, 99 percent of all corn planted in the United States, 95 percent of sugar beet, 80 percent of spinach, 80 percent of sunflowers, 62 percent of broccoli, and 60 percent of onions were hybrid. Such figures are probably higher today. Beans and peas are not commercially hybridized because they are automatic pollinators, and hand-pollination is prohibitively expensive.

F2 hybrid

While an F2 hybrid, the result of self or cross pollination of an F1, does not have the consistency of the F1 hybrid, it may retain some desirable traits and can be produced more cheaply as no intervention in the pollination is required. Some seed companies offer F2 seed, particularly in bedding plants where consistency is not as critical[5].

Advantages

• Homogeneity and predictability - If the parents are homozygous pure lines, there is limited genetic variation between individual F1 plants or animals. This makes their phenotype extremely uniform and thus attractive for mechanical operations and makes it easier to fine-tune the management of the population. Once the characteristics of the cross are known, repeating this cross will yield exactly the same result.

[*]Higher performance - As most non-junk DNA alleles code for different versions of a protein or enzyme, having two different versions of this allele amounts to having two different versions of the enzyme. This will increase the likelihood of having an optimal version of the enzyme present and reduce the likelihood of a genetic defect. This effect is referred to in genetics as the genetic heterosis effect.

[*]F1 hybrids can give higher yields than traditional varieties.

Disadvantages

• The main advantage of F1 hybrids in agriculture is also their drawback. When F1 cultivars are used for the breeding of a new generation, their offspring (F2 generation) will vary greatly from one another. Some of the F2 generation will be high in homozygous genes, as found in the weaker parental generation, and these will have a depression in yield and lack the hybrid vigour. From the point of view of a commercial seed producer which does not wish its customers to produce their own seed, this genetic assortment is a desired characteristic.
  • Both inbreeding and crossing the lines requires a lot of work, which translates into a much higher seed cost. In general, the higher yield offsets this disadvantage.
  • F1 hybrids mature at the same time when raised under the same environmental conditions. This is of interest for modern farmers, because all ripen at the same time and can be harvested by machine. Traditional varieties are often more useful to gardeners because they crop over a longer period of time, avoiding gluts and food shortages.

Ostatnia edycja:
S

sub

Chesh napisał:
ile??? to chyba jakiś żart... załamałem się :zombi:

Powiedzmy, że przy siostrzanym :D
Poza tym to tylko Wiki. Nie ma co się łamać. .... Są i rośliny samopylne : :> bez depresji.

/// może zamiast tego linie DH ? - homozygotyczność nie osiągalna nawet przy S10 ///

Chesh napisał:
coś użytecznego byś przetłumaczył, a nie teksty które interesują mniej niż 0,5% userów forum :)

Zawyżasz % - 0,5 raczej w promilach - nie ten rząd wielkości :D

Ostatnia edycja:

JimRevolta

Weteran
Buchów
Hehehe to jest użyteczne a mnie interesuje :p

A interesuje to może tak z 0.09% populacji forum :p

A to co mi chesh na PW posłałeś się robi nudne to i oczywiste jak flaki z olejem ale zrobie

D

delete

A to co mi chesh na PW posłałeś się robi nudne to i oczywiste jak flaki z olejem ale zrobie

oczywistym nazywasz wysadzanie nasion prosto z paczki do ziemi z ABSOLUTNYM ZAKAZEM ICH WCZEŚNIEJSZEGO NAMACZANIA??? na tym forum gdzie się moczy pestki w wodach destylowanych na wacikach i robi taki megaidiotyzm jak precrushing???
całe to www jest za***iste, oni podają info co do uprawy kompletnie odwrotne od tego co od wieków obowiązuje, poniższe se przeczytaj, a to jeno malutki fragment, ja przeczytałem wszystko i następny grow lecę zgodnie z tym co oni piszą, bo to jest rewolucyjne jeśli przyłożyć do standardów growingu jakie znamy:

http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Guides/Soil-Guide#Frequently Asked Questions

ps. sorry za offa subie, ale pewnie nie masz nic przeciwko :)

JimRevolta

Weteran
Buchów
Sorry za off sub

Kot bo tak się robi z dziada pradziada na wsiach jak w naturze nasionko się nie ma jak namoczyć w szklance wody na polu ono leży w ziemi aż przyjdzie dogodny okres czyli wilgoć i ciepło :p

Ja czytałem już większość tekstów i na prawdę są super będę to tłumaczyć sukcesywnie ale powoli bo teraz nie choruje na nadmiar czasu.

Może się na PW przeniesiemy jak co :D

D

delete

Ja czytałem już większość tekstów i na prawdę są super będę to tłumaczyć sukcesywnie ale powoli bo teraz nie choruje na nadmiar czasu.

ja przy weekendzie cos przełożę, ale w skrócie, tylko fragmenty które obalają ogólnie przyjęte mity :)

a co do kiełkowania, to w sobotę wysadziłem 45 sztuk tak jak piszą i dziś ponad 30 już powoli wyłazi, jeszcze się nie rozprostowały, to zakładam że jutro/pojutrze wylezie reszta. kiełkowalem tak nie tylko ich sionka, ale też Sensi, Serious i cośtam jeszcze i wszystko wyłazi. no ale najciekawsze dopiero przede mną - jak to zagra tak jak oni piszą (dobra ziemia + zero nawozów = sukces :)) to się chyba przewrócę z wrażenia :)

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół