nasiona marihuany

Plant growth method and composition United States Patent 4507144

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:
S

sub

Dane porównawcze: - Nie do bezpośredniego wykorzystania :]

powiązanie: http://www.forum.haszysz.com/ga3-procedury-dawki-t18878.html

FIELD OF THEINVENTION

The present invention relates to a novel process for increasing the crop of fibers in plants. More specifically, it relates to a process for increasing the fiber content of plants which form a source of fibers used in industry for the productionof various products, such as paper, textile fibers like ramie, jute, flax which are generally used for making clothing, bags and fabrics generally; cordage fibers which are generally used for making ropes, such as sisal, abaca and henequen; stuffing andupholstery materials, known also as "vegetable horsehair" which are obtained from coconut palms etc. The process of the invention results in an increase of the fiber content of the plants which form the source of such commercially important fibers, andthus there is obtained a substantially increased overall crop. The invention further relates to novel compositions used for application to growing plants in order to increase the fiber content of the plants.

The process of the present invention also improves the quality of the fibers; the size of same and the thickness of the cell walls is increased.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

A wide variety of plants is used as source of fibers which are used in various areas of industry. The overall quantity of fiber crops is very large and a process which increases the overall yield of fibers from a given crop is of outstandingcommercial value. The process must be easily applicable and commercially attractive.

Amongst commercial crops which are of considerable commercial importance and which are used because of their fiber content there may be mentioned bast fibers of flax, hemp, jute, kenaf, ramie, agave fibers, pineapple fibers, coir or coconutfibers, kapok; and especially crops used for papermaking such as wood of various gymnospermae, esparto grass, straw, bamboo, bagasse etc.

Plant hormones are compounds which in very low concentrations cause a physiological response in plants.

It is known that auxins induce stem and root elongation. They inhibit the development of lateral buds, and they are used to propagate plants from excised stem sections called cuttings. Various auxins stimulate many kinds of cells to produceethylene. Some auxins are known as effective herbicides. It has been hitherto the view that "Auxin is not a component of the stimulus for fiber differentiation" (Sachs, T. Ann.Bot. 36 189-197, 1972).

Gibberellins are known to promote extensive growth of plants, to induce cell elongation of various types of plant cells, including fibers. Gibberellin is known to increase the amount of fibers in plants. Gibberellin also promotes the growth ofdormant buds.

Various books deal with Fibers; Vegetable Fibers, R. H. Kirby, Interscience Pub. N.Y., 1963 and Fiber Crops, Dempsey, Uni.Press of Florida, 1975. None of these provides information on compositions adapted to increase substantially fiber yieldsof plants used commercially for this purpose.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

According to the present invention there is provided a process, and compositions for carrying out such process, which results in a pronounced increase in the quantity of vegetable fibers in plants used commercially as fiber sources for industry. The quality of the fibers is improved: fibers of increased length and of thicker cell walls are obtained. According to the present invention plants are treated with a combination of plant hormones, namely auxin and gibberellin, and this results in thedesired increase of fiber content of the plants. The compositions used for this process are not expensive and the process is a very economical one as only small quantities are needed in order to result in substantially increased fiber crops.

The process of the present invention is applicable to a large variety of plants, belonging to various plant families. It is applicable to plants of the angiospermae families, of the gymnospermae etc. Experiments have shown that it is applicableto a wide variety of plants used commercially for fiber production. More extensive experiments were carried out with Hibiscus cannabinus L., which is known also as Kenaf and which is a source of fibers used for various purposes (such as rope and paperproduction, for uses similar to that of jute and the like) as well as with Helianthus annuus L. (Sunflower) and Eucalyptus camaldulensis. Auxin (NAA) by itself, and gibberellin (GA3) by itself, even at comparatively high concentrations, do not givean effect which approaches that of a combination of an auxin and angibberellin in comparatively low dosages,

The application of such compositions to intact plants resulted in an increase in the number of primary and secondary fibers and thus in the overall fiber content of the crop. This effect of a combination of an auxin and gibberellin is the moresurprising as auxin was hitherto considered not to have any effect in this respect (see T. Sachs, above). The combination of auxin and Gibberellin results in the formation of a large number of fibers. It seems that the main effect of NAA is to increasethe width of the fiber cell walls while that of GA3 is an increase of the length of the fiber cells.

Auxin (referred to hereinafter as NAA) and Gibberellin (referred to as GA3) can be used in various proportions, the ratio of 1:10 by weight is optimal. Ranges of about 1:5 to 1:20 still give satisfactory results. The ratio can be variedaccording to the desired effects. When a ratio of high NAA/low GA3 is used, thick and short stems are obtained. When low NAA/high GA3 is used, long and thin stems are obtained. In both cases there results a pronounced increase of fibercontent of the plant.

The application of adequate concentrations of NAA and GA3 at a 1:10 ratio results in a very pronounced increase of fiber numbers and thus of fiber yield. Long fibers have a high commercial value and thus the significant increase of fibercrops obtained from kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus L.) is commercially significant. Various plants can be treated in a similar manner. Experiments with Cannabis sativa L, Corchorus olitorius L and Boehmeria nivea L Gaud show a significant increase of fiberyield. The fibers of these can be used in various industries in the production of paper, textiles, sacks etc.

The quantities of the compositions according to the invention which are needed is low and thus the cost of the process is economically attractive. The compositions were applied as spray. Large areas of crops can be sprayed at predeterminedintervals of time and the resulting harvest contains appreciably increased quantities of fibers.

Various gibberellins (from GA1 to GA40), various auxins, both natural and synthetic can be used. There can also be used precursors of these which are converted in the plant into the active compounds. Many auxins are known, such as forexample NAA, IBA, 2,4-D, 2,4,5-T, MCPA, IAA, indole ethanol, indoleactonitrile, etc. The various compounds are active, and the user has to choose the specific combinations and quantities according to the crop and cultivation conditions.

The following detailed description is by way of example and illustration only. It is to be understood that the process of the present invention, using compositions containing a combination of an auxin and gibberellin, results in appreciablyincreased fiber crops in a wide variety of plants used as fiber source.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION

Hibiscus cannabinus (Kenaf), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Populus alba and Eucalyptus camaldulensis plants were used in the following experiments. All the experiments were run in the summer (May-August). In each experiment ten plants were usedper treatment. The plant hormones were applied to intact plant shoots. The shoots were sprayed with varying combinations of the hormones every 5 days or once a week during 12 weeks. The auxin, naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA) and the gibberellin,gibberellic acid (GA3) were applied as solutions in distilled water in the concentrations (mg per liter) shown in the Table. In each application 1 mg NAA per 1 Kg fresh weight of treated plant was given when 10 mg/l NAA was applied (treatment B),whereas 10 mg GA3 per 1 Kg fresh weight of plant was applied when 100 mg/l GA3 was given (treatment C).

The Helianthus, Eucalyptus and Populus plants were grown in the field. The Hibiscus plants were grown in the greenhouse each in its own pot. Seedlings of 3 weeks old were selected for the experiments when Helianthus and Hibiscus were studied. Young trees of 10 months old were used when the effect of the hormones was demonstrated on Eucalyptus. The secondary xylem fiber differentiation was studied on freshly cut cross-sections taken from the middle of the plant. The sections were stainedwith 2% lacmoid in 96% ethanol. The walls of the fiber cells were stained blue by the lacmoid. Fiber length was measured after they were isolated by maceration in 5% KOH.

Large Fibers are obtained (on the average an increase of fiber length by about 35%), and the cell wall of the fibers is much thicker.

The following Table shows typical results of the effect of auxin (NAA) and gibberellin (GA3) on the differentiation of fibers in the secondary xylem:

TABLE 1
27.gif

TABLE 2
28.gif

The main effect was on young plants. After 24 weeks the average height of treated plants was 225 cm while that of untreated ones under the same conditions was 130cm.

The number of fibers in the Table was taken in Hibiscus from the middle of the plant, in Helianthus from the lower part of the stem and in Eucalyptus from the upper internodes (120 cm above the ground). In Eucalyptus the main effect of thehormones was found in the upper parts of the stem (above 75 cm).

The experiments with Hibiscus and Eucalyptus show that treatments with GA3 (runs C and F) result in a limited increase of fiber content. Runs B and E show that NAA by itself has a limited effect on fiber differentiation. Best results areobtained when NAA and GA3 are applied together in the ratio of 1:10 (treatments D and G). In these treatments (D and G) the fibers were also elongated and the overall crop was substantially larger than that of the control plants.

In various experiments we have found that the ratio of 1:10 of NAA with GA3 gives the best results. The above Table demonstrates the general effect of the mixture of both hormones in the ratio of 1:10 to substantially increase fiber cropsin various plant species by applying NAA and GA3 in the form of spray.

Similar experiments with a wide variety of plants cultivated for their fiber content indicates that similar results can be attained by such treatments. The highest number of fibers were obtained in the fast growing parts of the stem. There isobtained a highly significant increase of the quantity of fibers obtained from such crops and the resulting increase is of high value, which by far exceeds the costs of the treatment by the process of the invention.

Other References

* Hasman et al., "Investigations on Auxin, etc.", (1961), CA 56, pp. 6406-6407, (1962)

* Chardenon et al., "The Effects of Gibberellic, etc.", (1963), CA 60, p. 13807d., (1964)

* Spanjersberg et al., "Action of Gibberellic etc.", (1964), CA 61, p. 3627f., (1964)

* Yates, "Coadministration of Gibberellin etc.", (1973), CA 84, No. 85457m., (1976)

Ostatnia edycja:

Dziku Protagonista.

Buchów
Odznaki
przedstawione doświadczenie i użyte substancje tyczą się zupełnie nowego procesu, który ma za zadanie zwiększyć ilość włókien w roślinie powodując jego znaczny wzrost, zwiększając tym całościową ilość uzyskiwanego plonu.

omawiany sposób poprawia także samą jakość włókien poprzez zwiększenie ich powiechni i grubości ciał komórkowych rośliny.

szerzej mówiąc włókna w roślinach stanowią fundament wielu przemysłów.
wykorzystywane są do produkcji m.in papieru.
należy wyodrębnić poszczególne włókna tekstylne takie jak :
ramia, juta, len, które w następstwie są budulcem różnych form garderoby m.in odzieży, czy torb.

-tkaniny ogólne czyli włókna powróz, które stosowane są do tworzenia lin typu sizal, abaka, henequen.

-materiały wypełniające oraz tapicerskie, które inaczej są zwane jako "końskie włosy", pozyskiwane są z palm kokosowych.

jako źródło włókien wykorzystuje się szeroką i bogatą gamę roślin, które są następnie wykorzystywane w przemysle.

Ilość roślin wlokinstych jest nie zwykle złożona i duża. Proces zwiększania włókien ma wyjątkowe znaczenie handlowe. Proces musi być łatwy do zastosowania i opłacalny z biznesowo- handlowego punktu odniesienia.

w skład upraw komercyjnych, które mają największe znaczenie handlowe można wliczyć włókna łykowe :
lnu, konopi, juty, kenaf, rammi, agawy, ananasowe oraz kokosowe.
można też zaliczyć rośliny stosowane do produkcji papieru, poprzez wykorzystanie różnych roślin nagonasiennych, traw esparto, słony, bambusu czy wytłoczyny.

Hormony roślinne są to związki, które w dosyć niskich stężeniach wywołują fizjologiczną relacje u roślin.
Wiemy, że auksyny wywołują zwiększenie wysokości łodygi i samego korzenia.
Wyhamowują tworzenie się bocznych pąków w następstwie wykorzystane są one do powielania roślin z wysokich odcinków łodyg, zwanych potocznie sadzonkami.

Rozne auksyny stymulują wiele rodzajów komórek do produkcji etylenu.
Niektóre auksyny są znane jako skuteczne herbicydy.
Dotychczas uważano że "auksyna nie jest częścią bodźca do różnicowania włókien” (Sachs, T. Ann. Bot. 36 189–197, 1972).

Wiadomo, że gibereliny sprzyjają rozległemu wzrostowi roślin, indukując wydłużanie różnych rodzajów komórek roślinnych, w tym włókien.

Wiadomo, że giberelina zwiększa ilość włókien w roślinach.

Giberellina również ożywia wzrost uśpionych pąków.

Wiele książek dotyczy omawianego tematu, można wymienić : Interscience Pub NY, 1963 and Fibre Crops, Dempsey, Uni Press 1975.

Jednakze należy zaznaczyć że żadna lektura nie dostarczy nam informacji dostosowanych do zwiększania wydajności włókien roślin.

Zgodnie z metodyką pomysłu umożliwiono sposób i kompozycje która wyraźnie zwiększa włókna roślin, które wykorzystywane są dla przemysłu w komercyjnych uprawach.

Poprawia się sama jakość włókien i uzyskuje się włókna o większej długości i grubszych ścianach komórek.

Według przedstawionego pomysłu rośliny traktuje się kombinacją hormonów roślinnych poprzez dostarczenie auksyn i gibereliny co skutkuje o wzrost w zawartość błonnika.

Srodki uzyte w tych procesach nie są drogie
a proces w następstwie jest ekonomiczny.
Z tego względu, że potrzebne są małe ilości wyżej wymienionych związków w celu uzyskania większych plonów, efektów i końcowego wyniku.

Pomysł można wykonać na wielu rodzinach różnych gatunków roślin.

Ma także zastosowanie do roślin z grupy okrytozalążkowych czy nagonasiennych

Bardziej szczegółowy eksperyment wykonano na roślinie Hibiscus cannabinus L, który znany jest z innej nazwy : Kenaf. Jest źródłem włókien służących do produkcji lin i papieru. I podobnych zastosowan juty.

Eucalyptus Camaldulensis (slonecznik). Auksyna (NAA) I Giberelina (GA3) podana roślinie w wysokim stężeniu nie daje efektu chociażby zbliżonego do polaczenia auksyny i angibereliny w niskim stężeniu .

Zastosowanie kompozycji do nienaruszonych roślin spowodowało wzrost liczby pierwotnych i wtórnych włókien, a zatem ogólnej zawartości włókien w uprawianych roślinach. Efekt połączenia auksyny i gibereliny jest zdumiewający, gdyż dotąd uważano, że auksyna nie daje żadnego efektu w tym zakresie.

zatem zlaczenie auksyny i gibereliny powoduje powstanie zwiększonej zawartości włókien.
Wydaje się, że głównym efektem NNA jest zwiększenie szerokości ścian komórek włóknistych, podczas gdy GA3 to zwiększenie długości komórek włóknistych.

Auksyne (NNA) i giberline (GA3) można stosować w zróżnicowanych proporcjach.
za optymalny stosunek wagowy uznaje się proporcje 1:10.

Zakresy od około 1:5 do 1:20 dają nadal zadowalajace rezultaty.

Współczynnik można zmieniać zgodnie z oczekiwanymi efektami.

Gdy stosuje się stosunek wysokiej NAA / niskiej GA3, otrzymuje się zatem grube i krótkie łodygi.
Natomiast jeśli aplikuje się niskie NAA / wysokie GA3, otrzymuje się długie i cienkie łodygi.

W obu opisywanych przypadkach obserwuje się wyraźny i zauważalny wzrost zawartości włókien w roślinie.

Stosowanie odpowiednich stężeń NAA i GA3 w stosunku 1:10 powoduje wyraźny wzrost liczby włókien, a co za tym idzie wzrost ich wydajności.

Długie włókna mają większą wartość przemysłowo-handlową a zatem chociażby większe ilości uzyskanych ziaren z Hibuscusa Cennabinusa.

Wiele różnych roślin można traktować w identyczny lub bardzo podobny sposób.

Eksperymenty z Cannabis Sativa L, Corchorus Olitorius L i Boehmeria Niveo L Guad wykazuje znaczny wzrost samego pola włóknistego.

Kompozycje nakładano na rośliny w postaci sprayu. Duże połacie upraw można opryskiwać w określonych odstępach czasu, a uzyskane tym zbiory, są znacznie większe i w nawiązce do handlu bardziej dochodowe.

Można stosować różne gibereliny (od GA1 do GA40) oraz różne auksyny, zarówno naturalne, jak i syntetyczne.

Można również zastosować ich prekursory, które są przekształcane w roślinie w związki aktywne.

Znanych jest wiele auksyn, takich jak na przykład NAA, IBA, 2,4-D, 2,4,5-T, MCPA, IAA, etanol indolowy, indoleaktonitryl itp.

Poszczególne związki są aktywne, a użytkownik musi wybrać określone kombinacje i ilośc w zależności od warunków uprawy .

Poniższy szczegółowy opis stanowi jedynie przykład i ilustrację. Należy rozumieć, że sposób według niniejszej innowacji, wykorzystuje kompozycje zawierające połączenie auksyny i gibereliny w wielu różnych roślinach stosowanych jako źródło włókien. w nawiązce prowadzi to do znacznego wzrostu upraw

Główny efekt tyczył się młodych roślin.

Po 24 tygodniach średnia wysokość roślin wyniosła 2m 25cm, podczas gdy wysokość roślin nie poddanych eksperymentowi w tych samych warunkach i medium wynosiła zaledwie 1m 30 cm.

Ilość włókien w tabeli pobrano z hibiskusa z samego środka rośliny, w heliantusie z dolnej części lodyg oraz w przypadku eukaliptusa z górnych części będących 1m 20 cm nad ziemią.

W eukaliptusie główne działanie hormonów zdefiniowano w górnych partiach lodyg powyżej 70cm od ziemi.

Eksperymenty z hibiskusem i eukaliptusem świadczą i udowodniają, że leczenie GA3 (przebiegi C i F) skutkują ograniczonymi wartościami wzrostu i zawartości błonnika.

Przebiegi B i E pokazują, że sam NAA ma bardzo ograniczony wpływ na różnicowanie włókien.

Najlepsze rezultaty uzusyakuje się gdy NAA i GA3 są stosowane w połączeniu w stosunku 1:10 (zabiegi D i G)

W owych zabiegach (D i G) włókna także były wydłużone, a całościowy plon był o wiele większy niż w roślinach kontrolnych.

W różnych eksperymentach można stwierdzić, że stosunek 1:10 NAA do GA3 daje najlepsze rezultaty.

Powyższa tabela pokazuje ogólny wpływ mieszaniny obu hormonów w stosunku 1:10 do znacznego wzrostu roślin włóknistych u różnych gatunków roślin poprzez zastosowanie NAA i GA3 w postaci sprayu.

Podobne eksperymenty z szeroką gamą roślin uprawianych pod kątem zawartości błonnika wskazują, że podobne wyniki można osiągnąć dzięki opisanym i zobrazowanym zabiegom.

Największą ilość włókien uzyskano w szybko rosnących częściach łodygi.

Otrzymuje się bardzo znaczny wzrost ilości włókien uzyskanych z takich upraw, a wynikający z tego wzrost ma wysoką wartość, która zdecydowanie przewyższa koszty obróbki sposobem według wynalazku.

Źródła

* Hasman et al., "Investigations on Auxin, etc.", (1961), CA 56, pp. 6406-6407, (1962)

* Chardenon et al., "The Effects of Gibberellic, etc.", (1963), CA 60, p. 13807d., (1964)

* Spanjersberg et al., "Action of Gibberellic etc.", (1964), CA 61, p. 3627f., (1964)

* Yates, "Coadministration of Gibberellin etc.", (1973), CA 84, No. 85457m., (1976)

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
IR - 9c0 Ironic : And isn"t it ironic, don"t you think? A little too ironic, and yeah I really do think

Dziku Protagonista napisał:
Źródła
  • Hasman et al., "Investigations on Auxin, etc.", (1961), CA 56, pp. 6406-6407, (1962)
  • Chardenon et al., "The Effects of Gibberellic, etc.", (1963), CA 60, p. 13807d., (1964)
  • panjersberg et al., "Action of Gibberellic etc.", (1964), CA 61, p. 3627f., (1964)
  • Yates, "Coadministration of Gibberellin etc.", (1973), CA 84, No. 85457m., (1976)

10 lat czekało na to żeby w ogóle Ktoś to zauważył.

Hibiscus cannabinus (Kenaf), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Populus alba and Eucalyptus camaldulensis plants were used in the following experiments.

ładnie kwitnie ten Hibiscus
61JxJKoDx5L__AC_SX466_.jpg

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
IR - 9c0 Ironic : And isn"t it ironic, don"t you think? A little too ironic, and yeah I really do think

czy ja wiem........ przeciętnie i dosyć pospolicie wygląda, zupełnie jak malwa

Malwy lubię. 2 letnia wiec problemy bywają z nią. Można było kupić w formie takiej, że kwitła "od razu" sadzonki - kupiłem.

ale szanuję twoje zdanie,

Ja nie oczekuje szacunku. W tym wypadku to nie tyle zdanie co gust.

mi natomiast się nie podoba.

Co kto lubi.

ps: robiłeś już ten test: https://www.forum.haszysz.com/showthread.php?145502-test-osobowości ciekawy jestem: Ostatnio mnie to interesuje do stopnia pewnego. Klasyfikacja jak klasyfikacja. O dziwo bardzo wiele pasuje do wyników. Zbyt dużo aby w tym nic nie było ;]

ps2: Zupełnie nie pamiętam motywacji przy wrzucaniu tego tekstu. Żart?

Dziku Protagonista.

Buchów
Odznaki
Malwy lubię. 2 letnia wiec problemy bywają z nią. Można było kupić w formie takiej, że kwitła "od razu" sadzonki - kupiłem.

Ja nie oczekuje szacunku. W tym wypadku to nie tyle zdanie co gust.

Co kto lubi.

ps: robiłeś już ten test: https://www.forum.haszysz.com/showthread.php?145502-test-osobowości ciekawy jestem: Ostatnio mnie to interesuje do stopnia pewnego. Klasyfikacja jak klasyfikacja. O dziwo bardzo wiele pasuje do wyników. Zbyt dużo aby w tym nic nie było ;]

ps2: Zupełnie nie pamiętam motywacji przy wrzucaniu tego tekstu. Żart?

że Ty to ten stary sub z kiedyś? tego się pewnie nikt nie dowie ani nie potwierdzi. skoro tak twierdzisz niechaj zatem tak będzie, ale równie dobrze możesz za niego się podawać.
wrzuć jakieś ciekawe teksty do tłumaczenia jeśli takowe posiadasz w swojej bazie.
test robiłem... trzecia czy druga odpowiedź po twej publikacji. nie wierzyłem temu testowi więc zrobiłem sobie kilka innych i o dziwo to samo wychodziło
wyniki skonsultowałem z inteligentną przyjaciółką i podobne ma zdanie.
być może miałeś na myśli konopie siewne i zastosowanie tego na nich.

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów

że Ty to ten stary sub z kiedyś? tego się pewnie nikt nie dowie ani nie potwierdzi. skoro tak twierdzisz niechaj zatem tak będzie, ale równie dobrze możesz za niego się podawać.

No ba. Nawet za Napoleona.

wrzuć jakieś ciekawe teksty do tłumaczenia jeśli takowe posiadasz w swojej bazie.

Tematyka? Kiedyś zbierałem dane na "zapas". Ciekawe czy jeszcze mam.
Ten tekst wygląda na żart tak jak i to: https://www.forum.haszysz.com/showthread.php?32321-The-Role-OF-Hybridization-In-Plant-Breeding tyle, że w tym jest uśmieszek.

test robiłem... trzecia czy druga odpowiedź po twej publikacji. nie wierzyłem temu testowi więc zrobiłem sobie kilka innych i o dziwo to samo wychodziło
wyniki skonsultowałem z inteligentną przyjaciółką i podobne ma zdanie.

Co Ci wyszło?
Pasuje do odbioru Ciebie przez osoby trzecie? Mi pasuje łącznie z tym, że często myli się INTP z zespołem Aspergera.

być może miałeś na myśli konopie siewne i zastosowanie tego na nich.

Wątpię - mało prawdopodobne. Jeśli chodzi o Ga2 i NAA to są ciekawsze wyniki stosowania i to osobno każdego z nich na konopie. To coś o sznurku, a sznurek do snopowiązałki nie jest tematyką forum, konopie na sznurek.

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół