nasiona marihuany

Pytanie o mrożenie

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

DrStein

Buchów
Panowie,
czy pakujecie stuff do zamrażarki i jeśli tak to kiedy? Zaraz po ścince i wstępnym osuszeniu czy po magicznym miesiącu curringu?

GardenicPower

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌐■-■( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌐■-■
Weteran
Buchów
Odznaki
Let’s start with freezing marijuana. In short, this is not the way to go. While one may think that freezing cannabis could have its perks like slowing down the aging process or helping the buds stay firm, actually the opposite is true.

freezing marijuana after curing
Cannabis needs air while it is curing, but not afterward

Most cannabis is aged for multiple days after the harvest to dry out and cure the buds, so by the time it hits the shelves it is already cured and ready to use. However, as cannabis sits, it continues to decarboxylate, which is the process that transfers THC-A into the psychoactive THC we all know and love. Lower temperatures like that of a freezer will slow down if not halt completely the decarboxylation process, leading to less potent cannabis over time.

Another downside to freezing cannabis is the fragility of the THC crystals that sit on the outside of the buds, also known as trichomes, one of the main factors in the potency of cannabis. As temperatures drop, trichomes will freeze and fall off, decreasing potency. However, freezing cannabis can be useful for making concentrates such as an ice-bubble hash or other concentrates made from frozen cannabis product.
dziesięć znaków

DrStein

Buchów
Ale na logikę - jeśli jest wycurrowane to jaki problem z mrożeniem, że odpadną kryształki? :) no ku**a ;D może jeszcze wyparują

Chaplin

Buchów
Ale na logikę - jeśli jest wycurrowane to jaki problem z mrożeniem, że odpadną kryształki? :) no ku**a ;D może jeszcze wyparują

masz braki w wiedzy, nie wiesz jak coś się zachowuje w danej temperaturze, nie ogarniasz tego i wyskakujesz z 'logiką' ?
kolega przedstawił ci jak na tacy że trichomy odpadają w niskich temperaturach. czego jeszcze nie rozumiesz? tak się dzieje i kropka, jak niektórzy kręcą haszysz to też materiał zalewają wodą z kostkami lodu właśnie po to żeby jak najwięcej trichomów odpadło od zieleniny

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół