nasiona marihuany

Russia 666

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

Kapitan Hasz

Banned
Buchów
we wrześniu to będzie jedna wielka szyszka jak dziesięć litrów wiadro.
Screenshot_2019-06-24-01-19-58.png
To tam ripena trzeba i w piz*e zdechłych myszy nie? Bym jeszcze polał saletrą na wegu. A Wy tam w Rasiji to szto z chemicznych nawozów lejecie?

Dmitriy

Buchów
I use chemical fertilizers very well, and I am well versed in the basis of agronomy.
Microelements.
Growth stimulation.
I premina the whole complex of measures.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 23:56 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 23:52 ----------

pirate sign what does it mean?
are you connected to death or a pirate?
for one year registration you have a few posts on the forum.

Kapitan Hasz

Banned
Buchów
I use chemical fertilizers very well, and I am well versed in the basis of agronomy.
Microelements.
Growth stimulation.
I premina the whole complex of measures.
Little Jamaican Patwah? --> Yes Man mi tink da chemical filtarizers ah better than Natural. You Know what I mean - da mices or blood or dead animals ah long-time assimilable filtarizer. Man mi tink betta idea ah di vegetable slurry if ya wanna grow organic herb yah man. Mi tink da dead animals ah good idea inna spot area for boars and bears. Nuh for plants, cause dem can destroy roots, yah man. U need lots of Ca for plants. Arent Ya?

Dmitriy

Buchów
dPnbOSxs3ew.jpg

the meaning of the translation is not very accurate, but you must be an experienced professional.
good for you.
I use my own methods and they are very successful.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 00:17 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 00:09 ----------

this was more like manure, does anyone hedgehogs.
it's magic.

Kapitan Hasz

Banned
Buchów
dPnbOSxs3ew.jpg

the meaning of the translation is not very accurate, but you must be an experienced professional.
good for you.
I use my own methods and they are very successful.

Ya man, cause mi talkin inna patwah. mi nuh know english very well so mi talkin patwah. Mi tink Ya filtarizers ah so acid. [ i don't speek english very well so im talking to you with jamaican. i think the dead animals are so acid, and they are good meal for wild boars and bears. i think you must use lots of "dolomit" or other source of Ca - thats right? ]

Dmitriy

Buchów
river mud.
decayed leaves of trees.
raznyh a lot of options.
what's the point?
if you have the experience then you must have a theme to profesionalnim biologists.
if you want communication that's interesting.
but I do not think it is interesting to talk about what has already been written a lot of books.
and all these stereotypical phrases are not so interesting.
calcium to my girls that I do not give.
they don't.
not a pumpkin.

Dmitriy

Buchów
1559675277160.jpg

Today I will show you how to use my "BLOODY MARY" to call the spirits of death.
I'll show you an interesting mystical detail.
So.
The spirits of death do exist.
And thanks to my marijuana, I saw them.
If you're careful you'll see what I show you.
See this page from the world-famous magazine "G.Q" ?
This is the opinion of the editor was creative advertising electric shaver.
See it in the man's hand?
My bloody Mary asked me to look closely at this advertisement..

Ostatnią edycję dokonał moderator:

Ż**l

Ye
Buchów
[MENTION=92109]Dmitriy[/MENTION], wyczyściłem temat z niepotrzebnych rzeczy. Myślałem, że zrozumiałeś słowa Vegi na temat polityki. Nasze forum zajmuje się tematyką konopną, nie teoriami spiskowymi. Bardzo mi przykro z powodu tego co Cię spotkało, niemniej jednak proszę, abyś przestrzegał zasad panujących na forum. Podobno tutejsze służby specjalne są gorsze od CIA i ruskich razem wziętych. ;)
Jak koledzy wcześniej pisali - nie politykujemy tutaj. Marihuana gra pierwsze skrzypce na tym forum i tego się trzymajmy.

hasa.png

Ostatnia edycja:

Dmitriy

Buchów
no problem.
In the event I wait until there is something to show with my plant.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 11:11 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 11:07 ----------

your avatar looks like the cover of my alien magazine.

Dmitriy

Buchów
I'd like to ask someone who knows. Let's say I have a nice variety of sativa. It reaches a height of 3 meters. I have a girl auto AK 47. auto Afghan Kush, and auto Criticl. Is photoperiod girl white skunk. What hybrid can get with my sativa boy and these girls? What will be the reaction of my sativa boy and autoflower Afghan Kush?

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:00 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:58 ----------

Which one of these girls do you think will give me a powerful new hybrid of sunflower seeds?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nrv5teMc9Y

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 21:42 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:00 ----------

IMAG7097-1.jpg

auto critical the girl is a bit I began to blossom.
beautiful leaf shape.
I have it for the first time.
I want to pollinate this dwarf with my bloody Mary.
I think it's gonna be very creepy.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 21:46 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 21:42 ----------

a new era of new hybrids is coming.
my sativa bloody Mary and Afghan Kush even scary to smoke.
this is the most interesting experiment of my life.

Ostatnia edycja:

GanjaChangeMyMind

JourneymaN Fiend
Weteran
Buchów
Odznaki
Dimitri polish Blood girls are soo Beautiful and fast

Look :dance::flower:
IMG_20190628_093407.jpg

Dmitriy

Buchów
pppn-1-1.png

there is nothing in the world more beautiful than marijuana in bloom.
I'm just in love with this magical plant. :tiphat:

Dmitriy

Buchów
20190629_184342-1.jpg

that's the auto "Afghan Kush" girl.
it's already starting to bloom and I've already pollinated it with my "Blood Mary" sativa boy.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:01 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:53 ----------

[FONT=&quot]I've always wanted an Afghan.and this year we managed to buy this variety.It stinks.Can to imagine what this will be a powerful mini-monster.I think pure Afghani cultivar classic konoplevodami.There's nothing like a clean Afghan.I looked at your forum user photos.Surprised that very few people prefer the classics. Very few Afghan varieties are grown.Mostly new hybrids.I have one hybrid. White skunk.I read about the genetics of this class.White Widow + Skunk.Is that bomb?I'm gonna dust this girl with my boy.And call the sort of "SHAHEED"[/FONT]

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:07 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:01 ----------

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:12 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:07 ----------

DwjZ7R0X0AEzwVU.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:17 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:12 ----------

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:22 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:18 ----------

cover-r4x3w1000-5c4f3727a3c6c-cannabis-en-afghanistan.jpg

Ostatnią edycję dokonał moderator:

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół