nasiona marihuany

Russia 666

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

Pustelnik

Z Lasu
Weteran
Buchów
mięso перегнившее używali afgańczycy.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 00:40 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 00:37 ----------

[FONT="]но если вам больше нравится навоз, я не буду спорить [/FONT]<Coolpalacz>

Ok lecz w sytuacji,kiedy mamy dostęp do bardzo wielu nawozów, czy to płynnych, czy granulatu,lub jakich kolwiek wytworzonych samemu.Używanie mięsa jako nawozu nie ma sensu,ani jakością ani ilością nie przebije to obornika i tym podobnych naturalnych.

To że to zdaje egzamin, to jasna sprawa.

Patrząc na zdjęcie tegorocznej rośliny,którą pokazałeś to nie robi szału.

Więc gdy jest dostęp do np obornika,a myślę że gdy mięso jest to i się znajdzie obornik,to jednak wolę mięso zjeść.

Lecz gdy nic się nieda,można wrzucić Jerza.

Ostatnia edycja:

Dmitriy

Buchów
the hedgehog's soul will give my girl its power.

Dmitriy

Buchów
file-26.jpeg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 07:45 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 07:42 ----------

222222-1.png

Dmitriy

Buchów

IMG_20190616_182720.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 16:39 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:37 ----------

IMG_20190616_182749.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 16:41 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:39 ----------

IMG_20190616_182830.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 16:42 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:41 ----------

IMG_20190616_182910.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 16:48 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:42 ----------

9c0e348f85207c2a99120a3943c69eff.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:10 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 16:48 ----------

I don't think I'm overconfident, but if I'm sure of something, I know what I'm saying. I just for fun you can bet that I have in September will be the most beautiful plant on this forum. The reason I say so, I know my little girl, I created them, shore, and even after years in prison, my girls were waiting for me and disappeared. We'll see in September. I'm going with my class to qualify if not on the gold Cup, the silver for sure! And I will not be left without a reward! You will soon see unique genetics.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 17:23 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:10 ----------

Today I carried out surface spraying with copper sulfate. It gives a very good effect, the leaves become dark green, does not suffer from fungus. And easy to cope with the disease. Here is this shrub that on photos I dug up on old plantations. When I was put in prison on August 25 I did not have time to harvest, and the girls showered the earth with seeds and all these years my girls waited for me This Bush grew on the sand. My grass has such life force that it grows even on unsuitable land. I was given a girl "Afghan Kush" I want to pollinate her with my boy. And also to pollinate the girl "white skunk". Next year from menia factory monsters. Killer hedgehogs!

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 18:05 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 17:23 ----------

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzPpDDB46lo

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 18:08 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 18:05 ----------

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 21:02 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 18:08 ----------

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g

file-27.png

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:04 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 21:02 ----------

From each Bush I had 10 glasses ( 250 grams) of clean cones without leaves, already dry. This somewhere 3 liter Bank. Dry cones.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:15 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 22:04 ----------

My girl "Bloody Mary" showed you her face.
See?
It's from the shape of the protruding leaves. I hand its keep for the lower jaw with fangs. She's beautiful!

IMG_20190616_182910-1.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:21 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 22:15 ----------

My girl showed you her face.

Screenshot_2019-06-17-00-17-58-1.png

Dmitriy

Buchów
Mini
IMG_20190617_150511.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:18 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:15 ----------

IMG_20190617_150502.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:46 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:18 ----------

14211549381317-1.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:56 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:46 ----------

Dmitriy

Buchów
Her face. This is my "Bloody Mary".
You see her features?
She's dangerous! High connects with mysticism. It is this buzz allowed me to see the global conspiracy. It was my girl who helped me influence the Russian special services to start a military operation in Syria.
I smoked weed and followed the trail of a global conspiracy. And if in the course of that change of plans, your Poland will be destroyed in the first minutes of the exchange of blows.
I provided Russian intelligence with my analytical report on Syria and the consequences for Russia if it is captured. And they put me in a special regime prison on August 26, 2015.
And two weeks later, Russia began to transfer military equipment to Syria. A week later, in September 2015, Russia launched missile strikes in Syria against ISIS terrorists.
And I was lying on the floor of a Russian prison.
But I survived, and did not allow anyone to humiliate himself. In protest had to cut with a blade my face. It was 9 times. I was covered in blood. All person. I blood fed the spirit of my bloody Mary.
See how otherworldly she is?

2019-06-17_23_29_04.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 21:51 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 21:48 ----------

1254e2c796aab09d1a29df3058eea2b6.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:05 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 21:51 ----------

cosplay-Cosplay-Erotica-Hellraiser-Pinhead-3857319.jpeg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:07 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 22:05 ----------

Bardzo niebezpieczny jeż, związany z demonami z piekła.

Very dangerous hedgehog associated with the demons of hell.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:14 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 22:07 ----------

https://youtu.be/fQclCc25S0M

Beerus

Banned
Buchów
Hey dmitriy stop talking about wars, syria and all those irrelevant nonsense, this forum is about cannabis, so write to the topic.
The fact that you paste a photo of marichuana and you write crap beneath it is terribly not cool and I ask you to stop doing that.
Can you take a picture of the card on which your nickname from the forum will be displayed and the most recent date possible? because I still have the impression that you have logged in not to write about flowers but to create confusion and spread the provocation.
We are calm farmers and we do not care about war problems, if you have to write about it, put in a separate thread and maybe someone will be more likely to answer you there.

Greetings to you

Dmitriy

Buchów
Who is not interested in what I write can not read. If me comment about my texts from a moderator of the site I will take into consideration.
The style of writing change to normal I think it's boring. You must be the kind of person whose potted plant is more expensive than the plants on the planet.
And when the war will affect everyone will be deprived of all the favorite colors.
I repeat. I don't write anything forbidden.
But I want to remind you, if you are not interested can not read.
Read then more worthy plant lovers.
You cann't complain about my records administrator.
So and tell him that I on site am not for order to show their knowledge, and for order to sow in you panic. Yes?
I to you not climb and not specify on the that you write.
Write what you want.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 07:56 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 07:34 ----------

IMAG7075.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 08:00 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 07:56 ----------

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKWqzjQAv14

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 08:21 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 08:00 ----------

Screenshot_2019-05-20-12-33-57.png

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 12:02 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 08:21 ----------

Bush that grows on the dead under the wheels of the car hedgehog 3 times faster.
This Bush is 1 meter 50 centimeters tall.
At the end of August it will be a terrible monster. One huge lump the size of a 10 liter bucket on top of a Bush.
I never realized the value of my variety. The fact that this is not a company Holandia packaging made me think that this is not the best grade. Now I'm on the Internet acquainted with all known varieties, and I understand that my variety is not nearly worse, and in some sense even better. Growing on its own. You don't need to lose weight. He showered seeds that are strengthened all winter under the snow in cold weather. Extreme weather conditions have made a powerful monster of the variety.
I always thought sativa is a very powerful herb netak as Indica.
I was drying. Beautiful indica wringing our hands, sativa wringing our hands. My girl needed to be tall to make her way among the nettles and taller than the weeds to survive.
It's evolution.
This year I will try to cross it with "critical" and "Afghan Kush".
Next year, my monster will attack NATO.

IMAG7081.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 12:26 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 12:02 ----------

Polish law enforcement officers released information about the detention of a Russian citizen who tried to smuggle a large consignment of drugs from Poland to Belarus. As reported by the media, the guards received operational information that the drug courier will carry 50 kilograms of hashish. During the carried-out special operation on June 7 of this year near the city Sembrava in Podlasie in the North-East of the country was arrested by the Russian Anton B. At examination of its car security forces found fifty kilo packages with hashish. The man reported that didn't know that in his vehicle there are forbidden substances. According to the police, hashish was planned to be delivered to Russia in transit through Belarus. The final destination of drugs was St. Petersburg. The investigation does not exclude that the detainee is a member of a criminal group that arranged the delivery of drugs through Poland, the investigation is ongoing.

Dmitriy

Buchów
Это девушка авто критик.
Они отправили мне семена поздно.
Я думаю, что я мальчик, который является гибридным убийцей.

IMG_20190622_142102.jpg

---------- Сообщение обновлено 12:38 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 12:34 ----------

IMG_20190622_142151.jpg

Это мой мальчик из Кровавой Марии. "

---------- Сообщение обновлено 12:44 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 12:38 ----------

IMG_20190622_142250.jpg

эта девушка белый скунс, а я Я собираюсь запылиться с моим могущественным мальчиком.

---------- Сообщение от 13:07 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 12:44 -------- -

IMAG7083.jpg

это моя "Кровавая Мэри". начал цвести.

---------- Сообщение обновлено 13:09 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 13:07 ---- ------

IMAG7082.jpg

---------- Сообщение обновлено 13:12 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 13:09 ----------

IMAG7085.jpg

--------- - Сообщение обновлено 13:17 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 13:12 ----------

IMAG7086.jpg

---------- Сообщение обновлено 13:19 --- ------- Дата первого сообщения 13:17 ----------

IMAG7087.jpg

---------- Сообщение Обновлено 14:09 ---------- Дата первого сообщения пост 13:19 ----------

К концу августа мой сорт будет весь в шишках.
И я могу сказать, что у меня очень скороспелое разнообразие.
Насколько я помню, на ветвях кровавой Марии было так много соцветий, очень больших и густых.
Многие из кустов полностью падают вместе со стеблями.
Рыхлая земля болота позволила упасть ..

---------- Сообщение от 14:12 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 14:09 ------ ----

file-27.png

моя ракета упала, я держал застрял рядом с палками.
[FONT=&quot]my rocket fell I was holding stuck next to the sticks.[/FONT]

---------- Сообщение обновлено 14:17 ---------- Дата первого сообщения 14:12 ----------

[видео] https: // m. youtube.com/watch?v=TzPpDDB46lo[/video]

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:21 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:17 ----------

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzPpDDB46lo

zielony1

Buchów
A my ,to jestemy w jakim kraju? Że takie chopsztosy się odpie****ajo?nixferszyejem

Dmitriy

Buchów
IMAG7130.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 12:54 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 12:52 ----------

IMAG7133.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 12:57 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 12:54 ----------

Screenshot_2019-06-03-21-16-09.png

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:01 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 12:57 ----------

IMAG7136.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:05 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:01 ----------

clear.gif

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:06 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:05 ----------

clear.gif

https://tenor.com/view/hell-raiser-pin-head-talking-iam-the-way-creepy-gif-11861725

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:12 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:06 ----------

IMAG7124.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:16 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:12 ----------

This girl I have become more interested in the chicken heads. I bought a kilo of chicken heads for a dog at the market. And when transplanting a Bush put her under the root of 1 kilogram of chicken heads.
When the meat decomposes and breaks down, the best fertilizer is obtained, which causes the plant to become a powerful killer covered in a completely sticky resin and a terrible strong smell of marijuana.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:24 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:16 ----------

IMAG7120.jpg

Mój odmiana jak można zauważyć zaczyna kwitnąć w połowie czerwca.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:26 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:24 ----------

umieć uprawiać marihuanę to godnie, a stworzyć nowy gatunek nikomu wcześniej nie znana jest jeszcze lepszy.
to be able to grow marijuana is worthy, and to create a new variety no one previously known is even cooler.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:30 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:26 ----------

Screenshot_2019-06-01-18-18-59.png

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 13:34 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:30 ----------

IMAG7075~0.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:39 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 13:34 ----------

IMAG7116.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:43 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:39 ----------

when I got home from prison 3.6 years later , I thought I'd lost my grade. Mom threw away all the seeds at home.
And suddenly when I arrived on old place where I have was a kitchen garden I saw my loved girls.
They've been waiting for me all this time. My daughters were all over the place.
They grew right on the sand. Without any fertilizer and manure.
They were waiting for me!

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:45 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:43 ----------

IMAG7119.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:53 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:45 ----------

IMAG7111.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:55 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:53 ----------

IMAG7106.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 14:56 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:55 ----------

IMAG7114.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:02 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 14:56 ----------

IMAG7100.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:04 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:02 ----------

IMAG7104.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:12 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:04 ----------

IMAG7094.jpg

unlike my "Bloody Mary" girl "White Skunk" is not yet blooming.
I'm going to pollinate this girl with my boy.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:13 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:12 ----------

good geometry of growth of the branches?

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:15 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:13 ----------

IMAG7097.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:19 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:15 ----------

Girl "AUTO CRITICLl" with leaves very beautiful. I'm going to pollinate it with my variety, too.
good geometry of growth of the branches?

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:22 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:19 ----------

IMAG7096.jpg

my girls.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:29 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:22 ----------

IMAG7090.jpg

this is my purebred boy.
that's what I chose to milk all the girls ' pollination.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:40 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:29 ----------

in the ground, I add charcoal, and mud from marshy ponds.
Black smelly mud or mud is mixed with water and watered.
In this stinking substance is pure humus.
And it's not as dangerous as an infusion of liquid manure. Manure can be watered.
First, fresh manure is diluted in water. Cleared of sticks. And infused in a canister 1 month.
Only rotten liquid manure is not too toxic.
Definitely hold spraying copper kuporosom. And in the most active moment flowering and maturation necessarily feeding liquid under the root of the boric acid. Sold over the counter.
Accelerates the maturation and increase the number of cones and the release of a large amount of resin.
Boric acid for marijuana is the strongest chip.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:46 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:40 ----------

file-8.png

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 15:50 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 15:46 ----------

IMG_20190610_152935.jpg

Ostatnią edycję dokonał moderator:

Kapitan Hasz

Banned
Buchów
[/COLOR]
IMG_20190610_152935.jpg

I'm well known by the CIA and the Pentagon.
I am known in the Ministry of defence of Russia.
I am known in the GRU military intelligence.
I want you to know my face.

Za to gimbusy Cię nie znajo - a stare wojsko jest tutaj pobanowane i sie ukrywa inkognito :rambo:
Co ta kokaina i dziewczęta robią z ludźmi, niegdyś z 50cm w bicu dziś 50kilo na wadze :smokee:

Z czystej ciekawości - ile planujesz ściąć z tej sztuki, ze 350?
IMAG7104.jpg

PS - niezła kabała z całym tematem. Nawóz z rozjechanego jeża albo kurzych łbów <joint>... Witamy z powrotem.

Dmitriy

Buchów
nie ważne że pod korzeniami jeżyk lub gęś, najważniejsze, że to przynosi korzyść.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 20:24 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 20:10 ----------

KeW0v0PNTyU~0.jpg

I saw on your forum photos different works.
There are very professional works. It is seen that people work with knowledge of the matter.
I'm self-taught. Nobody taught me. And seeds of the Dutch seeds received this year for the first time.
Here I will try to combine them with my variety. What is it you will soon see. Most of all, I wonder what would happen if I cross my variety with Afghan Kush.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 21:03 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 20:24 ----------

BLOODY MARY 666 + afgan kush
ba0c33fbeb15ac0caf7e74544b4ef381.jpg

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 21:28 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 21:03 ----------

Ostatnią edycję dokonał moderator:

Dmitriy

Buchów
u mnie teraz nie ma pestek.
nasiona będą we wrześniu.
trzeba jeszcze zobaczyć jak krwawa mary wygląda gdy dojrzeje.
dam ci ten gatunek.
i do was przylecą cia i kosmici.

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 22:49 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 22:36 ----------

Marijuana I have very mystical.
Probably because it possessed the souls of hedgehogs and other animals.
And if you honestly the buzz is certainly mystical.
I don't have much to compare it to.
But if you only knew what I did with it, you'd be very surprised.
In fact, around us a lot of what we do not see.
This is serious.
Very.
I hope the moderator of the forum, brave man.
Worthy of your country.
And its not the aliens are not agents of the GRU, not to scare.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sIMP57Atc

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 23:15 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 22:49 ----------

IMAG7104-1-1.jpg

bardzo ciekawa geometria obrazu.
na linii dziewczyny możesz zrozumieć jej duszę?

Dmitriy

Buchów
we wrześniu to będzie jedna wielka szyszka jak dziesięć litrów wiadro.
Screenshot_2019-06-24-01-19-58.png

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół