nasiona marihuany

Marihuana po przeszczepie

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

Arczikowaty

Buchów
Witam, czy ktos moze ma jakies informacje na temat uzywania konopi po przeszczepie? Glownie chodzi mi o palenie po przeszczepie serca czy jest to w jakikolwiek sposob zagrazajace zyciu lub zdrowiu takiej osoby?

Osiedlowy Szaman

highly intellectual.
Buchów
Yeah you would think that would be all it would affect,, But not so, when you smoke marijuana ,,, not just cigs,,, it makes the heart work harder, it increases the heart rate and Lowers the blood pressure and by both of those happening can cause irregular heart rhythms and people that are already having heart problems can have a heart attack,, and that did not just come from My knowledge on that subject ,,, I double checked ,, Heart disease is the # 1 killer of women,, my mom died from a heart attack after her chemo weakened all her organs,, my grandma had a heart attack the day my mom died. So I have done a little reading on it cuz I am pretty sure that is how I am going to go. Sucks,, but that's the way it goes,, well no I have a good chance of getting cancer too,, my dad and my mom died last year from that horrible disease. So No I would not take chances and smoke anything,, when it comes to the heart,, you don't want to mess around .. :nono:

cały wątek : http://www.marijuana.com/community/threads/is-smoking-weed-after-a-heart-transplant-safe.292984/

to tak w skrócie. nie jest wskazane

Arczikowaty

Buchów
Dzieki za odpowiedz Glownie chodzi o to ze ganja glownie CBD bardzo pomoglo by tej osobie po przeszczepie serca na inna chorobe ktora ma, no i czy powiedzmy olejek CBD bylby mniej szkodliwy niz wiadomo palenie lub w ogole nie szkodliwy (?)

Ostatnia edycja:

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół