#

Obsługa forum
Administrator
Weteran
Rozwiązań
Buchów
Odznaki
Jo,

Po raz kolejny czytając tutaj brednie o tym, jak to jest za***iście w USA, bo "można se uprawiać i sprzedawać" zakładam ten topik.

Zapytałem o to na międzynarodowym forum, gdzie jest sporo ludzi ze stanów, a średnia wieku jest tam 3 razy większa niż na haszu. To jest "invite only" forum, więc linka nie wrzucam, bo i tak nikt z was tam nie wejdzie.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi niżej są od kolesi, co tam mieszkają.

1.Buy-in is around $250k
Then you have to build your building, to code.

All said and done,
Low-ball figures are around $500-750k

Investors, for most states' laws, must be in the same state, no out if state investors.

These states that have legalized recreational grows all have their own Good Ol Boys Club.

Trust me, its a dream the powers that be are trying to sell. In reality, its a shit show.

I have lived here in the US my entire life and never even seen a legal grow outside of the Internet. [FONT=&quot]

It's big business and needs big investments.

Untold BILLIONS at stake and the ones in charge don't play nice with others.​

If you don't have a collective established already in Cali your going to be shit out of luck of the laws change.

It's gonna cost you a min 100k for any business in the industry. Build outs etc are going to be in that range even if it's just a 5k license your not gonna be allowed to grow in a basement.​

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. HERE, in Pennsylvania they passed medical cannabis back a few months ago, but it will still be about 18 months before you can get a medical cannabis card. The dispensers will have to buy a license for at least 500k and you must have a bank roll and net worth of 1,000.000 dollars or more. They make it so hard and the guy that wants to help, they can't because they can't afford it. That's bull shit.

So I'll answer from the Arizona perspective:

When licenses for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries were first offered 4-5 years ago, hundreds of applicants put in for one. There was only going to be a maximum of about 120 in the state.

The applicants had to have an escrow account in a bank as a part of their application that had $150,000 USD in it. This was the minimum that the state of Arizona figured was enough for renting, building out the interior, having the proper safety and security equipment, and getting enough herb to start with. From others in the industry I have heard that $250,000 to $500,000 was more likely, especially if you wanted to have your own grow for your own primary supply.

Every applicant also had to submit a $5,000 application fee that was non-refundable. Along with the 100K escrow, FBI background check, this fee for the privilege of being in the dispensary lottery separated the wheat from the chaff because only hundreds of applicants lost 5 grand each.

Many dispensaries have opened those owners that bought 2-3 dispensaries did so solely for the purpose of getting another grow operation because every dispensary gets one grow license included, whether or not you use it. Recent statistics show that out of the 99 actual dispensaries that are operating, 79 have approved grow operations, however only 3 of the grows are in greenhouses or outdoors. Almost all are indoor operations. 19 tons were grown legally in 2015 and sold.

Many dispensaries just want to buy and resell weed. They don't want the hassle of growing and can pick and choose from the dispensaries that have 20 varieties for sale. They get it at some sort of wholesale price. One dispensary that I visited had three trailers going for indoor and was going to put in 10 acres of outdoor/hoop greenhouses in 2016. They sell to many dispensaries around the state and have free delivery anywhere in the state (within 2-4 days). The competition is growing (hahahaha no pun) between the dispensaries and soon they predict there will be too much herb to sell and prices will drop. Doubt it, with recreational "legal" weed being voted on in 2 months, and likely to pass.

Let us flash forward to November 2016 and pretend that the ballot initiative passes:

There is a freeze period for one year that allows existing Medical Marijuana dispensaries to apply and adapt to the new scene. They get special treatment and "first dibs". Once everyone under the sun has applied for the physical store licenses, there will be a drawing for that lottery.

Interestingly grow licenses will be separate as well as "dealer" licenses. This is the heart of the matter that you raised in your PM and that Bonix posted in his MJN thread.

There will be 3 levels of grow permits: Home (personal), Limited number of plants, and Unlimited number of plants.
For dealers/distributors, there is a separate license, too.

Here are the projected costs:

The following figures have been detailed in the Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act:

Recreational dispensary/ “marijuana retailer
Marijuana retailer: sells directly to consumers

• One-time application fee: $5,000
  • Initial issuance of license fee: $20,000
  • Annual renewal fee: $6,600
Marijuana product manufacturer (grower)
Marijuana product manufacturer: transforms raw marijuana into another product or extract, and/or is responsible for packaging and labeling recreational marijuana

• Initial issuance of license fee: $15,000
  • Annual renewal fee: $5,000
Marijuana distributor/dealer
Marijuana distributor: buys in bulk and sells to resellers rather than to consumers

• Initial issuance of license fee: $15,000
  • Annual renewal fee: $5,000
Marijuana testing facility

Marijuana testing facility: tests marijuana for health/safety regulations

• Initial issuance of license fee: $10,000
  • Annual renewal fee: $3,300

So ........if you want to be only a distributor/dealer and buy from growers all over the state (maybe even from other recreational states later depending upon legal changes), you'll need $5,000 for the application and $15,000 for the actual license ($20,000 for the first year Arizona State fees)............

PLUS:

• Liability Insurance will most likely be needed ($5-10,000/yr)
  • Who knows how much cash for keeping a nice inventory on hand of perhaps 10-20 varieties which could be 10 x $1,500/lb = $15,000-$30,000
  • A warehouse that meets state legal requirements for security (fences, cameras, drive-in garage(?), etc ($25,000 for equipment and build-out)
  • rent and utilities costs for warehouse ($36,000)
  • Cash to operate on for 12 months (at least) for computers, food, general living expenses since you would not have another job, phone, gasoline for driving all over the state, and vehicle insurance ($30,000-50,000)
  • Employees if you don't want to do it all?
  • TAX !
I don't know yet if the distributor will have to pay for testing costs - probably not since I think the state will require growers to do that and only sell tested products. That of course will add to their costs.

So, from the looks of it, $20,000 to the state (if you are lucky enough to get the license) and another $100,000 - $150,000 for the first year of operation. I'm sure that my figures are low unless only one person dedicated themself to doing the work (at least the first year), you rented a warehouse in a small town like mine where it would cost 1/3 as much per year as in the big Phoenix or Tucson area, and you started making a profit fairly soon.

The AZ state license fees drop the 2nd year and on and hopefully you would be making a profit so the other costs would not be as high.

I'm a little concerned because there are in-depth studies showing that Arizona is already growing way more weed than it needs. Once recreational marijuana grow licensees hit the market with their production it will be chaotic for sure. What the price settles out at could possibly make being a distributor or grower non-profitable unless you are operating on a massive scale.

Growing a small, boutique brand, like my own MadJag brand, and having only the finest quality herb plus connoisseur cob and cured herb, is one of my dreams. I'm not sure though how much it would cost to be a boutique specialty brand in license fees, however I already have the land for growing on, both in my small town as well as on a remote parcel 11 miles from my nearest rancher neighbor, a great spot to avoid pollen flying around like the city areas will have to deal with if growing outdoors.

So that's how much I know so far.

6. All I know about this legalization and taxation is that it's increasing the price of quality on the black market.
A) you can't find boutique herb from a commercial grow.
And b) $10 a gram plus taxes just fuels sales of $150 ounces.

7. You can buy an existing dispensary license from someone who has one for a King's Ransom.

Usually if one is for sale, one of the existing dispensaries will know about it before it even becomes public knowledge and they will buy it just for the grow operation rights.

We have a dispensary in the little town of 4,000 people where I work. They have probably 3 customers a day, no sales that could evn pay the electric bill let alone the employees, the rent, etc. The company that owns this dispensary already has 3 others and bought this from a Dr. who won the license in the dispensary lottery 5 years ago. He probably kept some royalties. They bought it so they can have another growing operation and it can be located anywhere in Arizona, not just near the dispensary. This means they could have a giant grow operation in a cheap county and grow 5 million dollars worth of weed just by keeping the silly little dispensary open!

Every state that has a Medical Marijuana law has its own kooky laws. The recreational market will be even stranger. Not until cannabis is legal federally will things truly change.......but wait a minute. How long will that be......? hmmmmm......it will take until all the people over 40 years old who don't smoke weed or feel that its OK are dead........i guess that's about 20 more years dammit.

[/FONT]

8. i've seen both here, but it is almost cheaper to buy someone out and you can be in business then the trouble of build-outs and getting a c.o

they have a wholesaler's license here now that is about 5k that allows you to sell to a dispensary. but thats not including the $12-17 a sq/ft or the buildout on a light dep greenhouse.

in general medical marijuana with a retail front was a joke. It always pissed me off seeing some grow in town with 100+ lights and they are just growing some 8 week bullshit. Even in capitalist America there is a ton of money in curing cancer and shit, they could have been doing something a lot better, so i dont buy the excuse its not profitable to go that route either

Tak więc w dużym skrócie potrzebujecie ok miliona dolców na start, musicie znać wszystkie lokalne układy, musicie być rezydentem danego stanu od 2 do 5 lat, ilość wydawanych licencji jest ograniczona itp. itd. Plus warto zwrócić uwagę, że wszystko co można legalnie kupić to zwykły, komercyjny szajs i jak jeden z kolesi pisze - u niego w mieście do sklepiku z ziołem przychodzą po 2-3 osoby dziennie i właściciel na rachunki nie wyrabia.

Pzdr

Pzdr

A

Azael

We have a dispensary in the little town of 4,000 people where I work. They have probably 3 customers a day, no sales that could evn pay the electric bill let alone the employees, the rent, etc. The company that owns this dispensary already has 3 others and bought this from a Dr. who won the license in the dispensary lottery 5 years ago. He probably kept some royalties. They bought it so they can have another growing operation and it can be located anywhere in Arizona, not just near the dispensary. This means they could have a giant grow operation in a cheap county and grow 5 million dollars worth of weed just by keeping the silly little dispensary open!

A tu nie chodzi o to, że ten sklep jest otwarty po to aby właściel mógł mieć legalną uprawę?

#

Obsługa forum
Administrator
Weteran
Rozwiązań
Buchów
Odznaki
No jak najbardziej, co nie zmienia faktu, ze to nadal 2-3 dziennie i gdyby mu przyszlo z tego zyc, to by za dlugo nie pozyl.
Wszystkich postow nie chcialo mi sie kopiowac, tylko te z jakims konkretniejszym info, ale zasadniczo wszyscy mowia, ze ten caly "legalny" biznes, to syf jak ch*j.

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół