nasiona marihuany

Sweet automatic garden

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

ZiemianinKonopny

Buchów
Another girl in better quality like i promised. Over time i'll add more and exact photos :harvest:
Bless

Ostatnia edycja:

ZiemianinKonopny

Buchów
Dark Devil, 53 day

And my lovely Blow Mind also 53 day, amazing smell, beutiful flowers, great genetics of this plant

Bless

ZiemianinKonopny

Buchów
Hello crazy farmers

Some new flowers for u.The photos of dark devil 58 days for now. It starts smelling like a fresh blueberries, great thing :smokee:

All your automatic plants are so quickly?
I''ve got few strains from different producers in my garden this year but yours blow mind, dark and cream mandarine are the fastest of all.
Bless

Ostatnia edycja:

BigDog

Pies na gambe
Weteran
Buchów
So many beautiful pictures from Poland you have guys ! Hello!

It's time to end my dairy and I have good and bad news for ya. First will be the bad one. This year shows no mercy for all off my automatic plants. I choose wrong place to plant the seeds and the weather was horrible. High humidity, frequent heavy rains and too short time of direct sun during the day caused fluffy structure and mold infections. That is why I have to cut all the plants before they get mature. Harversting was so fast action that I didn't get any picture. Only slowly drying makes ocasion for picture.

From all plants that was grown outside I had 93gram of very pontetial weed.

Now good information. I'm very honored to have your genetic in my garden. Weed is so very resinous , tasty and vigorous in the interaction. I have to work on yield but the class of your product is the highest possible.

Pictures of Cream Mandarine will be soon. Next year will be better !!

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół