nasiona marihuany

★ Sweet Seeds presentation at Forum Haszysz

Wyszukiwarka Forumowa:

SweetSeeds [tommy]

Partner forum.haszysz.com
Buchów
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :thumright:

I'm tommy from Sweet Seeds and together with my colleague Jaypp, we will be moderating this subforum here at Forum Haszysz

Please feel free to use this space to speak about our sweet varieties, ask questions about them and, of course, grow them. We'll be pleased to help you out with your grow if you are growing our strains and post a grow diary in this subforum.

We will also try to do a few more things here, like posting some test grows, articles, smoke reports, etc.

There are lots of Sweet Seeds strains that we're sure you would like to try one day, so we hope we can get this space moving forward, with your participation. Don't forget that we will always be around and at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds.
Thanks for the visits and keep passing by! Sweet smokes!! :smokee:

tommy

Izak

Beta
Weteran
Buchów
Odznaki
Alright Tommy. Welcome to #.com.

S

Sławuś z council estate.

Hey man, welcome to our forum, friendly and vibrant place full of passionate Sensi growers.

Grab a spliff from me.

<shiza>

We are looking forward to the first official forum Sweet Seeds grow: )

SweetSeeds [tommy]

Buchów
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's a pleasure to be here in this forum. Last year I tried to register but I couldn't due to difficulties with the language, but last week I was in Product Earth Expo at Peterborough (England) and saw 2 guys with a Haszysz Forum t-shirt. So I asked them about the forum and they gave my contact to Izak. So now he created this subforum for us and a nickname for me and for my colleague Jaypp.

Thank you very much :D

We will always be around to keep our Sweet Seeds subforum with interesting information ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Miertek

guerilla planta
Weteran
Buchów
Great to see You here!

Love yours RedFamily! Especially BloodySkunk! I'll be happy to check back here

Bongosik

Buchów
We welcome you here. I tried 100's of sweet seeds, seeds and all of them was 100% dank.
Also thanks for many freebies at product earth in peterborough. Hope see all you guys again. ����

Ostatnią edycję dokonał moderator:

Gandi

Daddy Cool
Obsługa forum
Administrator
Weteran
Buchów
Odznaki
[QUOTE='SweetSeeds [tommy] guys with a Haszysz Forum t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

I was wearing that forum t-shirt ;)

I'm glad to see on our forum <peace>

regards Gandi:spalony:

LosMenelos

Niedzielny palacz
Weteran
Buchów
Welcome guys<peace>
I was growing a few of your autoflowering strains Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel and Sweet Special, they gave me a lot of very good quality stuff.
I hope that our cooperation will be very successfully;)
Yo!

SweetSeeds [tommy]

Buchów
Hi again my friends!

Very nice, thanks for the kind words. Right now I'm going on vacations from 4 weeks but my colleague SweetSeeds [Jaypp] will be here to see what comes up in the forum and to share a few things with you. And in 4 weeks I'll be back to share more stuff and to follow any eventual grow diaries.

Cheers Gandi!

Nice to read from you. I'm glad you were wearing that t-shirt or else we probably wouldn't be here right now, hehehe. I had this forum in the top of my list of the best forums where we didn't have a sub-forum yet, but I had to speak with someone due to the difficulties I had in registering here, so it was perfect to find you guys there at Product Earth Expo :D

We'll keep in touch. All the best and sweet smokes! <coolpalacz>

tommy

---------- Post Zaktualizowany 23:07 ---------- Data pierwszego postu 23:04 ----------

Hey man, welcome to our forum, friendly and vibrant place full of passionate Sensi growers.

Grab a spliff from me.

<shiza>

We are looking forward to the first official forum Sweet Seeds grow: )

Hello Tommy :bounce:

Yo bruddaz !!!
I just got Botafumeiros adn Sweet Cheese from you guys !
Welcome !

Great to see You here!

Love yours RedFamily! Especially BloodySkunk! I'll be happy to check back here

We welcome you here. I tried 100's of sweet seeds, seeds and all of them was 100% dank.
Also thanks for many freebies at product earth in peterborough. Hope see all you guys again. ����

Welcome guys<peace>
I was growing a few of your autoflowering strains Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel and Sweet Special, they gave me a lot of very good quality stuff.
I hope that our cooperation will be very successfully;)
Yo!

I just don't have permission yet to "thank" your posts, so Big thank you to all the growers out there! :bongo4:

Bongosik: nice to see you here also my friend... big hug and sweet smokes!

tommy

SweetSeeds [Jaypp]

Buchów
Hi fellas!
I'm Jaypp and work as a moderator in the forums and also in our Facebook and Twitter pages along with my friend and colleague Tommy.
We will be here sharing our grows, information about the bank and to help you with anything you need, if we can :)

Our full work will start in September, for now we will be around and if you want share some picture, diary or question, don't hesitate!
Sweet smokes and thanks for the warm welcome!
Jaypp

---------- Post Zaktualizowany at 22:40 ---------- Data pierwszego postu at 21:40 ----------

Hello again everybody!
I forgot to mention that we are now selling to Poland directly from our Online Store where you can have a more direct service
and where you know you'll get a replacement if something goes wrong.

We also have active several promotions that are about to end, so don't miss them!!

Here is the link to our shop:

www.sweetseeds.es

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

S

Sławuś z council estate.

Yo yo yo!

Good vibration, Sweet sensation!

Word is born there are three Sweet Seeds strains featuring in my new growlog here ---> https://www.forum.haszysz.com/showt...Northern-Light-szybkie-odmiany-od-Sweet-Seeds and they are:

Killer Kush

Cream Mandarine

Sweet Afghani Delicious

The seeds were kindly donated by the Sweet Seeds Company for the scientific research and this project's goal is to determine whether the three aforementioned strains perform better when trained in the Way of Uncle Ben or left alone so the nature takes its course with them.

After harvesting research will also be conducted to determine their sweetness and deliciousness... :smokee:

Ostatnia edycja:
P

Para#normalni

I'm curious how're my Snow Fruits doing outdoor in northern Poland (north pole, lol). Do you think they have a chance to ripe before it snows?

SweetSeeds [Jaypp]

Buchów
Hi fella! It could be a good variety because she has a short flowering time, but I thinks it's better to try with Fast VersionŽ varieties. They have a very fast flowering time, as the Green Poison FVŽ with their 6 or 7 weeks of flowering time.

Here you have info about this plants, also we will sharing more info here in the forum :)

http://sweetseeds.es/official/es/tag/fast-version/

Hope this helps you!
Sweet smokes
jaypp
Jaypp

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół